Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Andrew - hello to you Owen and Lisa. Between work and packing up my place for a move on Saturday, have not been checking in here and can't read 23 pages at the moment. But in scrolling through did see the first Genie post on your pre boarding arrival. I hope it got much better. I'll also assume you are in your favorite cabin.

Have a wonderful cruise !

Andrew - hello to you Owen and Lisa. Between work and packing up my place for a move on Saturday, have not been checking in here and can't read 23 pages at the moment. But in scrolling through did see the first Genie post on your pre boarding arrival. I hope it got much better. I'll also assume you are in your favorite cabin.

Have a wonderful cruise !

Yes, things have improved immediately after embarkation day. I will explain what happened in our post cruise survey. We are in the same cabin location, but it now has a different number. A few tricks to this cabin and a few improvements. I will post photos at the end of the review and make note of them.

Hopefully your move goes well. If we lived near by I'd bring my truck and help, but alas that's not the case.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stopped in at next cruise on embarkation day. Owen got comfy eithin minutes of being there, even though we were only there for 15 minutes. We booked March Break 2019 on Sympathy, I mean Symphony of the Seas. We might not keep it but we have a place holder for our favourite cabin for 2019.

I really hope they have real sale between now and then, as I'd really like to save a few bucks. :loudcry::eek:;p

99bb702e6c4a36b583d3189613e5af41.jpg

Thank you for making my wait until 9/16 more bearable. It looks like you guys are having an incredible trip. Is your little guy participating in the kids club? If so, can we get a review from him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We booked Harmony for Cdn March break 2018

We've booked on Symphony for Cdn March Break 2019 as well...only time to do a family vaycay , as like you...my little man is in competitive hockey and March Break is the only time no hockey is scheduled. We too are currently in playoff finals...

Not to mention my miss is in competitive cheerleading and they too shut down over March Break ;)

Really regret staying home this year...thank you for letting us live vicariously through your posts...

Made the decision to book the next two family vaycay's an easy peasey decision 👍👣

I

Great review, thank you.

Just finished my check in paperwork and saw the new "appointment" for arrival. Most recent info I saw on CC was that RCCL was not enforcing this. Just wanted to check, is that still the case - they are not enforcing the arrival time.

We're heading out on the Harmony on the 25th and this is the cruise we become D+.

Thanks

We stopped in at next cruise on embarkation day. Owen got comfy eithin minutes of being there, even though we were only there for 15 minutes. We booked March Break 2019 on Sympathy, I mean Symphony of the Seas. We might not keep it but we have a place holder for our favourite cabin for 2019.

Us too (unless we switch to Harmony). That would be neat to see you and Owen do Flowrider in person. ;)

Thank you for making my wait until 9/16 more bearable. It looks like you guys are having an incredible trip. Is your little guy participating in the kids club? If so, can we get a review from him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Owen is now in Voyagers. He has only gone for half of a day but will be going this afternoon and tonight when we go to the comedy club. He says "it's OK". In reality when he gets there he seems to have lots of fun.

We booked Harmony for Cdn March break 2018

We've booked on Symphony for Cdn March Break 2019 as well...only time to do a family vaycay , as like you...my little man is in competitive hockey and March Break is the only time no hockey is scheduled. We too are currently in playoff finals...

Not to mention my miss is in competitive cheerleading and they too shut down over March Break ;)

Really regret staying home this year...thank you for letting us live vicariously through your posts...

Made the decision to book the next two family vaycay's an easy peasey decision [emoji106][emoji188]

We have considered staying home for this week and go for a week in April. We won't miss hockey and the prices could me cheaper. He might miss a few days of school though.

It is a delicious flour pastry filled with a moist ground beef mixture and an array of seasonings and spices.....:hearteyes:

I could not have described it any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How do you book 1-hour private Flowriding sessions (and cost)? Can't seem to find that option in Cruise Planner.

Great thread - thank you!

It was about $350 for the hour without instruction. You can only book a full rental on the ship. It should d me re to book with crew that give instruction.

Great review, thank you.

Just finished my check in paperwork and saw the new "appointment" for arrival. Most recent info I saw on CC was that RCCL was not enforcing this. Just wanted to check, is that still the case - they are not enforcing the arrival time.

We're heading out on the Harmony on the 25th and this is the cruise we become D+.

Thanks

I'm not sure as we had an early arrival time. You might want to check on the main RC boards. Of if someone else has the answer they might chime in.

Us too (unless we switch to Harmony). That would be neat to see you and Owen do Flowrider in person. ;)

That would be cool.

Really enjoying the live review. Keep it coming:D I have two questions:

1. There are 3 sea days; can you tell me which sea days are formal nights?
  2. I am trying to plan my MTD schedule, can you tell me about the show times or better still can you post or upload the cruise compass. I don't want to miss anything:)

Gladys

Really enjoying the live review. Keep it coming:D I have two questions:

1. There are 3 sea days; can you tell me which sea days are formal nights?
  2. I am trying to plan my MTD schedule, can you tell me about the show times or better still can you post or upload the cruise compass. I don't want to miss anything:)

Gladys

The Formal nights I believe depend on which route you take.

Check out Andrew's other thread where he has been posing the compasses. :D

It is a delicious flour pastry filled with a moist ground beef mixture and an array of seasonings and spices.....:hearteyes:

Thank you for explaining! I was wondering myself haha We will have to try this out on our next visit...and thank you to Andrew for the pic of it's flaky crust! :D

The Formal nights I believe depend on which route you take.

Check out Andrew's other thread where he has been posing the compasses. :D

Can you post the link here. I did a search on CC board and have difficult time finding right one.:o

Thanks!

Owen is now in Voyagers. He has only gone for half of a day but will be going this afternoon and tonight when we go to the comedy club. He says "it's OK". In reality when he gets there he seems to have lots of fun.

We have considered staying home for this week and go for a week in April. We won't miss hockey and the prices could me cheaper. He might miss a few days of school though.

I could not have described it any better.

For us this year ,once we have completed playoffs , we are off to a championship that will take us into April...then Spring hockey begins..bahaha