Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Labadee can never disappoint [emoji4] always a great day. [emoji106] I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's posts . Rick is fueling up the snow blower. [emoji13] officially want to trade places, ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. No way no way. Say hi to Rick.

Haha!!

I have a mesh shower organizer thingie that I'd like to use suction cup hooks to hang and I can't remember if the walls are smooth!!

~Andrea

Thanks for the answer. :) In our cabin has smooth tile on the walls. I'm not sure if all cabins are the same though. Sounds like a great thing to bring on a cruise though.

LOL- I was wondering why you asked that, too!

Andrew we have had NO snow all winter here in Baltimore and the trees and flowers are blooming. Tonight they have forecast 12-18 inches so your review is well timed. Have a great trip!

That's crazy. Hopefully the snow load doesn't bring down many branches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love following your trip! We are in 1722 (the other sky loft suite next to you) in a few weeks. Could you please tell me if that balcony has both a side view and back view (looking at mini golf) or just a side view? Thanks!!

Approximate view from your balcony.

4fa2a54aecec7f4647f28b3fc10a5402.jpg

Since they weren't out this us what it looks like.

15a985f883d724d4b17e6259063aeb0e.jpg

Thanks for the answer. :) In our cabin has smooth tile on the walls. I'm not sure if all cabins are the same though. Sounds like a great thing to bring on a cruise though.

I dont remember ever having anything but smooth on any ship. A couple may have 3-4" tiles but you can position the suction cups to go on the smooth part.

The sun starting to glare off this white sand and it is awfully hard on my eyes and soon our spot in the shade will get extremely hot.

I feel for all of you stuck in the colder climates today.;)

Lisa and Owen are snorkelling and I was doing some snoozing. Time to catch up on yesterday's photos.

Owen climbing on the "thing" beside Johnny Rockets at breakfast. Don't even think about how they clean it.

1fd8a681751d823d0010f82972affd67.jpg

The kids zoo, I mean nursery.

7af6e3370b24dddfa4622bc45b3d037c.jpg

Haitian cell towers are not as powerful as before??? I will see what I can get done. Otherwise there will be a double day update tonight.

Captain Gus and the senior officers all attended the Meet and Mingle. I first for me.

1b8b6956829cc9e064f3d3c36e41dee3.jpg

CD Abe too.

5aa4891b03441d7440b54bc1aa585ced.jpg

It was well attended considering it was March Break with amazing weather up on the deck. We followed it with a cabin crawl. We made it to all of them with a few people dropping along the way.

Cry me a river. I feel so bad for you. Have you discovered me hiding in your room yet?

Sorry for the delay, I was was busy getting a tasty lunch. Was that you ringing out door bell at 1:30 this morning?

I just know later on it's going to get uncomfortably hot. How will we survive? LOL, sorry everyone. Hopefully this is a distraction from the weather back home for you all.

c9c31ee5c9155ee955b022525133c6b1.jpg

373eb963d3ccd8647225562e0206b6fa.jpg

So when we returned from an afternoon of flow riding, I will add with very minimal lines for March break, I found this in our cabin. Might be a ploy to make up for the earlier grief from Saturday.

b6bc0e83cb2a658c8a3ea4e027cf6663.jpg

Maybe they thought a whole lot of Lays ;) would make me feel better. They should have left something shinny for Lisa, then she'd feel better and then there might be some... um... let's carry on.

This elephant was waiting for Owen when we returned from dinner at Jamie's. Thank-you Seapual and Nelson.

ffcbd784eed981cc04a4decc1f677ec8.jpg

Dinner pics to follow later. It was great and service was 100% better than in November.

Quick question, did you rent a cabana,which one (over the water,waterfront etc) and the cost. I've read on Cruise critic that they are $500, but on my cruise Planner even to you can't book now the are in the $275 range. And yes I'm asking about barefoot beach

Quick question, did you rent a cabana,which one (over the water,waterfront etc) and the cost. I've read on Cruise critic that they are $500, but on my cruise Planner even to you can't book now the are in the $275 range. And yes I'm asking about barefoot beach

I can check and report back.

I'm not going to shower until I'm done flow riding.

Edit: Oops. Ever send a text to the wrong person

Haha! LOL! That is like the time I did the same thing on one of Yorkvillian's reviews. That's what I get for trying to do a million different things at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Barefoot Beach - Standard are $295, Beach front (like OP has) $395 and over the water $495.

if you see different prices online they are not these same cabanas ;)

Haha! LOL! That is like the time I did the same thing on one of Yorkvillian's reviews. That's what I get for trying to do a million different things at one time.

Especially when on holidays, and the brain is only firing on 4 cylinders. :D

Possible plans for the late afternoon.

809e4b9f6910ca2bb675effb1a59118a.jpg

Suite sail away, nice! We were fortunate enough to be able to do that from Labadee. Great views!

Say hi to Jeremias for us! My husband and son had fun talking baseball with him! Nice guy!

Glad to hear that things are improving for your Star class experience.