Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Grease was really good tonight. Owen almost made it to the end, all the way to hopelessly devoted. Not bad for a 9 year old.

Awesome! And they didn't even "misplace' your show reservations? [emoji23]

Looks like a great first day. Lisa posted some great pics. Owen looks like a flow rider natural.

Chip off the old block [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew, looking forward to following along on another cruise with you and your family. I always enjoy your perspective on life and the giggles that some of those bring when I read them.

I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of Lisa's father. ( and your your father a while back) I also lost my father in the fall. A very sad time. I hope that Lisa and her family are doing well.

My husband booked a last minute cruise at the beginning of the year and I must say, it was just what I needed. A time to rest, reflect, and just be with my family.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your time with your precious family!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just wait until he becomes a teenager.:eek: It's like they have tapeworms starting at about 13.

Yes, so true! Our son is 14. Hard to keep the pantry stocked!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Awesome! And they didn't even "misplace' your show reservations? [emoji23]

Looks like a great first day. Lisa posted some great pics. Owen looks like a flow rider natural.

Chip off the old block [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly paradise.

I didn't know a Star Class guest could get to their cabin before meeting their Genie. She was quite surprised when she asked if we were B2B cruisers in the deck 17 hallway, only to find find out we were her guests for the week. There's more and not in a good way, from the Star Class luggage drop curb side to even 10 o'clock last night. There have been over half a dozen "issues" small and larger, and you Chris personally know how relaxed we are.

We feel like you when you before the sticker incident in November.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Sorry to hear about the Star Class issues you're having. I hope they smooth out for you. I'm surprised they didn't have it "together" since this isn't a maiden voyage (where you expect lots of "issues"). I'll be having my first go at it in a few hours when I get on Anthem....I hope there aren't too many bumps there.

Sorry to hear about the Star Class issues you're having. I hope they smooth out for you. I'm surprised they didn't have it "together" since this isn't a maiden voyage (where you expect lots of "issues"). I'll be having my first go at it in a few hours when I get on Anthem....I hope there aren't too many bumps there.

I really hope we have the regretful one off. By no means do we need our hand held but from their printed material to our experience, their is a little similarity. Nor does it compare to our August experience.

I believe your experience will be as you expect, a positive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums