Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

The Amish live a simple lifestyle but man do they know how to cook. We joked that this was dry-land training for the cruise.

There is a large localized community in Sarasota. Obviously they also like to escape the winter back home in PA. They can be spotted riding their bikes around their neighbourhood. Our black SUV with little chrome trim fit right in. I even had some 5 o'clock shadow/beard to honour the fact that I am married.

We know both Mennonites and Hutterites respectively in Ontario and Alberta. They live an honest and hard working lifestyle, one I fully respect.

Is that Eric riding the bike? We are on Estrada St after all. Hey, where's Ponch?

6a4ea307f0e8432444d1f61a077a0d0a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Andrew,

Can you let me know if the Starbucks is included in the Star Class Perks. We are in the 2 Bdrm AQuatheater and wanted to confirm or deny for my travelling partners,

I have read that the drinks are, not the snacks. If it is different it will report back.

After some time limited digestion time we were off to

055fc2e8b608048cb7233bf75638592e.jpg

Saw these along the way. Interesting mailboxes.

8d864a57e3e358f902933c66ef844f8e.jpg

a3d9a801010a72c735729419bf9293a0.jpg

I'm also not sure about their local transit name - I'm not excited step into the SCAT, especially at the beach.

8e7e316c71c795b4e238ec6762f38b5c.jpg

Once found parking at the Mote we went in. A great local research aquarium. Some pics from the afternoon there.

Dory, Nemo and his Dad, they found her.

130ab335e9f0c39a4cdd2bd0cdcd2382.jpg

166c26245f6ce263948cf977619a7635.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

b3a4dcee9ba64731b16cf6a34a25bb55.jpg

Hello seahorse.

0926647aa06e4d2cbc37e4ba61e6cdb0.jpg

938284a143e065be9fb52a1b5458d0a6.jpg

When is it lobster night?

c88faac2d09bfc0892b13f26081dcd89.jpg

The photo bomb fish, it kept getting me. Must have been a super model in it's previous life.

f8a1f2c25bfefbac181f3045618a6249.jpg

Can you find this fish?

1846abd8653c11e8fbf03ebf4096f616.jpg

The sea otter display. These guys never stopped. Just like Robin Williams in the 70s and 80s, if you know what I mean. ;)

b3b850dad460beea6a92775d927c806f.jpg

Hello Manatee.

50acca4bc9c70fec723883ad601c99e8.jpg

What? Who's this?

2c023f68ad84c218b588ec4f1ba6486e.jpg

A great way to spend a few hours in the afternoon.

We somehow ate some dinner, great pizza. We know we aren't getting great pizza on the ship. I can't believe I ate anything, let alone 2 slices.

Tomorrow we hit the highway for Fort Lauderdale maybe around noon.

1f7e9f8e45c80514914e52deaa2bad54.jpg

here we come.

Glad you came back and mentioned the "food coma"...since I had been wondering what in the world a "food comma" was!:rolleyes:

I was so far down the "rabbit hole" I didn't even make sense. Another reason for me not to go to Wonderland, I could only imagine what would happen there. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I have missed it please forgive me. I am looking for the compasses for this itinerary. Would you happen to have them? Can you please attach them.

Thank you.

We don't board the ship until Saturday so no Compasses yet. However, I will be posting them on a separate thread once we are on the ship. Look for them on the main RC boards and if you can't find them there please come back and I can repost the link for you. :)

It's been a lot of fun so far. Looking forward to the rest. And when you get back, it will only be a week until it's my turn. Enjoy Ft Lauderdale and Harmony.

Tomorrow is the day, and just 7 more for you. I don't like the sound of that, but I bet you do. ;)

Bahaha, just caught up Andrew! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]The shower meme is priceless.

The photos look amazing....did you steal Lisa's new phone, or did you bite the bullet and 7 Plus yourself???

I just scratched a few things off my to do list for this weekend, and stocked up on wine....I'm along for the ride!

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bahaha, just caught up Andrew! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]The shower meme is priceless.

The photos look amazing....did you steal Lisa's new phone, or did you bite the bullet and 7 Plus yourself???

I just scratched a few things off my to do list for this weekend, and stocked up on wine....I'm along for the ride!

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I Plus sized myself for the phone and my mid waist.

I like your pre-cruise training in Sarasota!

Mmm Yoders, the epitome of comfort food!! :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mmm, Yoders. Comfort food, that effects the comfort of your waist.

Love, love, loving your review. That is for sharing your adventures and beautiful pictures with us.

Thanks for kind words. Glad to have you following along.

No piano scopes from the ship, but thanks to Grandma Ann you have this. Dad loved the piano.

e48795ea3f7e3fb26ccd795d22f5cc6b.jpg

Really, I know how to play the piano. If I can get it to upload later it will be posted. Why do you doubt me. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pamps, you get a direct pass to the Bar of your choice.

I'm going with the Suite Lounge. Vodka tonic please. Feel free to have pasta at Coastal Kitchen for me too.

If Yoder's looked good to anyone, I have one word for you if you ever come to Dallas. Babe's. No, it's not THAT kind of place. Babe's. Go hungry...really hungry.

carry on....

The fish in the rocks was way cool - great photo.

I'm going with the Suite Lounge. Vodka tonic please. Feel free to have pasta at Coastal Kitchen for me too.

If Yoder's looked good to anyone, I have one word for you if you ever come to Dallas. Babe's. No, it's not THAT kind of place. Babe's. Go hungry...really hungry.

carry on....

The fish in the rocks was way cool - great photo.

Done, SL it is. Pasta, OK done.

Babe's, I will keep it in my memory bank.