Adventure of The seas Debarcation

Good Day need some help here, What do you think the earliest flight time out of San Juan airport that i can book when returning from my Adventure of the seas cruise ?

Cruise line guidelines:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=324&faqSubjectName=Air+Travel&faqId=2724

Good Day need some help here, What do you think the earliest flight time out of San Juan airport that i can book when returning from my Adventure of the seas cruise ?

Knowing its an Adventure cruise soon we know its a weekend. My last time returning to SJU after a cruise on a Saturday we made it the airport around noon for a 2:30 flight. We were one of the last off the ship. I wish I could get an earlier flight that 5pm this time.

I would be comfortable with anything 11:00 or later. We have actually made a 9:30 and a 9:45...however I would not recommend those. While we did make them....it was too stressful. (We did not book them that early....the airline moved the times up or cancelled flights and rescheduled us at those times!) While most likely you would make something as early as 9:30 there is always a possibility of issues with CBP, misplaced luggage in the luggage area, traffic delays enroute to airport, etc. So for a much more enjoyable day I would recommend something after 11:00 am.

I would be comfortable with anything 11:00 or later. We have actually made a 9:30 and a 9:45...however I would not recommend those. While we did make them....it was too stressful. (We did not book them that early....the airline moved the times up or cancelled flights and rescheduled us at those times!) While most likely you would make something as early as 9:30 there is always a possibility of issues with CBP, misplaced luggage in the luggage area, traffic delays enroute to airport, etc. So for a much more enjoyable day I would recommend something after 11:00 am.

When the airlines do that you can change to nearly any other flight that works for you if they have seats. I moved from a red eye leaving at 2 am saturday morning to SJU to a 2 pm friday flight that was originally much higher.

On my last May cruise on AOS we had a flight leaving SJU at 10:45am (not my first choice) we had had 6 time changes with AA..I was a bit worried but we easily did self disembark and were at our departure gate before 9:00am.