More new X questions, please

39august

Thanks. Come to think of it, we may be in an S1. Not yet familiar with suite categories. We are in one of the aft corner suites on deck 8. It is the more expensive of the S categories. So are we in S2 or S1, please?

Thanks. I look forward to enjoying every minute. So, it looks like we may be eligible for the complimentary luggage valet for an S1 suite. I've been wanting to try Celebrity for a couple of years, but it costs so much more than RCI for similar cabin and perks. Hope to fall in love and continue with X for at least once a year.

I was on Equinox on the 1/30 sailing this year right after the new luggage valet program was reintroduced. I think if you search the posts of the last month or so you can find the form posted. There is a separate one for suites at the top of the form it stated that the fee was waived for CS and above. I wouldn't depend on those posting with experience from last year.