Harmony of the Seas Bed Placement

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

Getting excited about my cruise April 29th and first time in a G category Oceanview cabin. It is said to have an obstructed view as it looks forward over part of the helipad/bow of the ship.

I tried to do all the research possible on that type of cabin, but not many responses/posts.

Does anyone know where the bed is placed in cabin 9102?

Any knowledge about such a cabin?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to dredge up an old thread. My friends and I just booked on Harmony for November and I just wanted to confirm our bed placements.

We have staterooms 11154 and 10534. Going off the "formula" it should be:

11154 = Bed by the balcony

10543 = Bed by the bathroom

Am I right?

Sorry to dredge up an old thread. My friends and I just booked on Harmony for November and I just wanted to confirm our bed placements.

We have staterooms 11154 and 10534. Going off the "formula" it should be:

11154 = Bed by the balcony

10543 = Bed by the bathroom

Am I right?

I agree about 11154, but 10543 is an inside and I don't know if those follow the same rule.

I agree about 11154, but 10543 is an inside and I don't know if those follow the same rule.

I'm sorry I actually made a typo. The room is actually 10534 which should be oceanview balcony

Thank you for confirming 11154!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How about Harmony cabins 14268, 14666, or 14284? Are those beds by the balcony? I'm struggling with the logic, obviously. Lol Thanks for your help!

Looks like you are picking staterooms with a sofabed. All balcony staterooms with a sofabed will have the main bed by the bathroom.

How about Harmony cabins 14268, 14666, or 14284? Are those beds by the balcony? I'm struggling with the logic, obviously. Lol Thanks for your help!

If a non-suite cabin can hold more than two people then the bed is by the closet. How many people will you have in the cabin? If only two people and you want the bed by the balcony do not pick a cabin that can potentially hold more than two.

• 1 month later...
How about 11724 and 11226? Struggling with the logic too lol Thank you in advance. Wish there is a spreadsheet for us so we don't have to bother you with thousands of questions on the same thread.

11724 has the bed by the balcony

The pattern applies only to balcony cabins. 11226 is a JS. I believe that all JS's have the bed by the washroom.