Harmony of the Seas Bed Placement

Can the beds be separated. My kids would very much appreciate this. And do we let them know this beforehand, or once onboard?

The beds can be split and you just let your cabin attendant know what you prefer after you arrive.

Can the beds be separated. My kids would very much appreciate this. And do we let them know this beforehand, or once onboard?

Yes, the main bed can be separated. Tell the stateroom attendant when you first meet them on embarkation day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok I'll go, Harmony cabin 12600, which is an extended balcony room on the forward "bump out" area of the ship.  Bed by balcony or bathroom? We just reserved last week on Anthem for our next cruise, so we can change it if it turns out to be by the balcony (which is not our preference). Thank you!

20 minutes ago, qkd0314 said:

Ok I'll go, Harmony cabin 12600, which is an extended balcony room on the forward "bump out" area of the ship.  Bed by balcony or bathroom? We just reserved last week on Anthem for our next cruise, so we can change it if it turns out to be by the balcony (which is not our preference). Thank you!

By the balcony