Harmony of the Seas Bed Placement

Find a pair of cabins on your deck that are adjoining cabins, and count by twos from there. If you are a second cabin in a pair going to the left from the adjoining cabins when you get to yours, your bed is by the closet. If you are a second cabin in a pair going to the right, your bed is by the balcony.

Find a pair of cabins on your deck that are adjoining cabins, and count by twos from there. If you are a second cabin in a pair going to the left from the adjoining cabins when you get to yours, your bed is by the closet. If you are a second cabin in a pair going to the right, your bed is by the balcony.

Even easier,

Find any balcony cabin that sleeps more than 2 and it will have the bed by the bathroom and every other cabin from that point in either direction will also have the bed by the bath. The cabins in between will have the bed by the balcony.

Some assistance please? Where are the beds in 14249? Had a neighbourhood guarantee and that’s what I got. As well, what is next door to it? Crew cabins? Will it be noisy with the pools right above?

Some assistance please? Where are the beds in 14249? Had a neighbourhood guarantee and that’s what I got. As well, what is next door to it? Crew cabins? Will it be noisy with the pools right above?

I would guess that the bed is by the bathroom but it is hard to say for sure being in a group with two accessible cabins. No idea what is in that void.

The empty area beside 14249 is directly below the pool above so I'm thinking its a mechanical area for the pool as well as to allow for the depth of the pool.

• 2 weeks later...
Even easier,

Find any balcony cabin that sleeps more than 2 and it will have the bed by the bathroom and every other cabin from that point in either direction will also have the bed by the bath. The cabins in between will have the bed by the balcony.

I think by this logic the bed in room 11688 is by the balcony. Is that correct?