Soda or Soda and More Package ???

Reina del Mar

Last Princess cruise was two years ago.

Am seeing Soda and More package available on Personaliser but only want Soda package.

Please is anyone able to confirm whether this is still available ??

Thanks

Discontinued.

You could try asking once onboard but most likely no.

I am in Australia, so pricesmay vary.

Last time I got the Soda only, it was $6 something a day (86 cents I think) and that was a few years back. Last two Princess cruises had Soda and More only, $7 a night. So about 14 cents extra but not charged for the last day.

Only the soda and more, but they're only charging a small amount more than they used to charge for just soda.

If you don't want the extras don't order them.

It isn't a large amount, but it is about $2/day and on a 15 day cruise that comes to about $30. For 2 of us that is $60 that I would rather spend elsewhere, considering I don't particularly care for any of the "more" things. Will I get upset about it enough to let it spoil my cruise? Nope. But, I would rather spend that $60 elsewhere.

With the soda and more package can you get frozen mocktails with that? I like virgin Piña Colada and frozen strawberry Daiquiri, If I cant get them with the soda and more package what package should I look into getting?

Yes those virgin drinks are included

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought it was gone as well. But on one cruise I told the crew member trying to sell me the soda and more package that I did not want the soda and more package but I would buy the old soda only package. So he sold the old package to me! This happened just once and never again, sadly. I would like them to reinstate the old soda only package.

I thought it was gone as well. But on one cruise I told the crew member trying to sell me the soda and more package that I did not want the soda and more package but I would buy the old soda only package. So he sold the old package to me! This happened just once and never again, sadly. I would like them to reinstate the old soda only package.

Me, too. Like I said, that is $60 on our next cruise I would just as soon spend elsewhere

Curious - as a Type 1 diabetic ... I have to be careful with what I guzzle. So @WrongWayWatson aka Jackie ... are you saying it's better to go with just buying individual soda drinks? I'm on a 15 day cruise in less than a month - so trying to figure out the best deal (I'm being shown $11 Cdn per day for this Soda and More). It's better for me to buy ahead of time due to how much we Canadians get charged in USD on the cruise ship (our dollar sucks against your $ right now :( )

Curious - as a Type 1 diabetic ... I have to be careful with what I guzzle. So @WrongWayWatson aka Jackie ... are you saying it's better to go with just buying individual soda drinks? I'm on a 15 day cruise in less than a month - so trying to figure out the best deal (I'm being shown $11 Cdn per day for this Soda and More). It's better for me to buy ahead of time due to how much we Canadians get charged in USD on the cruise ship (our dollar sucks against your $ right now :( )

Depending on how much soda you drink, it may be cheaper to buy as you go, but probably not. I drink Diet Pepsi (I know it's bad for me, but it's my vice, LOL) and I drink way more Diet Pepsi on the ship than I do at home. I figure if you drink 4 a day, you come out ahead. Plus, the fact that you have to take the time each time you order to pay for it. I don't drink any of the other drinks that come with the package, only Diet Pepsi, so it was a pretty good deal before they changed it. Now, it's not as good of a deal, but it is much more convenient.

Depending on how much soda you drink, it may be cheaper to buy as you go, but probably not. I drink Diet Pepsi (I know it's bad for me, but it's my vice, LOL) and I drink way more Diet Pepsi on the ship than I do at home. I figure if you drink 4 a day, you come out ahead. Plus, the fact that you have to take the time each time you order to pay for it. I don't drink any of the other drinks that come with the package, only Diet Pepsi, so it was a pretty good deal before they changed it. Now, it's not as good of a deal, but it is much more convenient.

LOL Jackie ... what's wrong with Diet Pepsi . Anything with chemicals that don't make my blood sugar spike is good in my books (I've been drinking this stuff since the 60's and I have no 3rd eye in my forehead .... yet ;) ).

So, thanks for the advise. Like you, on a cruise I tend to drink more fluids, to flush out all the salt that is put in the foods (yes - I could get salt free food ... but ugh ... it lacks something ... so I put up with swollen feet/ankles in the beginning - but have a water pkg onboard so help reduce that effect of enmass cooking ).

Cheers!

It isn't a large amount, but it is about $2/day and on a 15 day cruise that comes to about $30. For 2 of us that is $60 that I would rather spend elsewhere, considering I don't particularly care for any of the "more" things. Will I get upset about it enough to let it spoil my cruise? Nope. But, I would rather spend that $60 elsewhere.

You put this so well. Thank you.