On the Bow ?

No

The bow is closed to passengers, crew only. Been on the bow a few times, Behind the Fun tours and Alaska.

The viewing deck above the bridge is an excellent place for sail away.

What level do you have to attain to be invited to the bow for sail away ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Based upon what little I know, most ships do not allow guests to be on the bow at sailaway. Exceptions do seem to be Royal Caribbean and some Celebrity sailings. Have no idea about "requirements needed" for Royal Caribbean, but I do know that an invitation is required and it is only offered to those guests who have sailed many days on a combination of the Royal Caribbean International ships, particularly if those days have been on Celebrity.

On the Breeze the bow would be a terrible place to be for sail away anyway.

We were on the bow to have our picture taken with the bell at the front of the bow (Behind The Fun tour) and the walls are about 6 feet tall so you can't see anything outside at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Based upon what little I know, most ships do not allow guests to be on the bow at sailaway. Exceptions do seem to be Royal Caribbean and some Celebrity sailings. Have no idea about "requirements needed" for Royal Caribbean, but I do know that an invitation is required and it is only offered to those guests who have sailed many days on a combination of the Royal Caribbean International ships, particularly if those days have been on Celebrity.

Voyager and Freedom class are open to all.

Oasis class is a top tier event, diamond and above

Also, most of the Princess ships have an open promenade that circles the ship, including the bow. It is cool to look out from there.

Does Princess still charge for a 1/2 day for their version of serenity?

Sent from my iPhone

Last May on Celebrity Solstice elites and above were invited to the bow to view the glacier. The crew passed out hot chocolate because it was cold, rainy and windy but it was an awesome experience.

On the Conquest and Dream Classes of ships, you can go to almost the bow of the ship on the upper decks. If I remember right, it's decks 7, 9 and 10. Just walk down to the front of the ship on those passenger decks and turn either right or left. There are doors there that lead outside and you are as close to the bow as you can get without being a crew member.