The 'Digital' Navigator...

msmayor

One other item I find useful is the ability to check your account. I can check when first onboard to make sure my OBC has posted and then each day for daily charges. Eliminates waiting until the end of the cruise and trying to remember everything.

AryMay - any idea when the MDR menus are posted to the Navigator?

I didn’t really pay attention but I think others have answered this.

I will say that a time or two the menus online were not accurate and were different than the printed menus we received in the dining room.

I didn’t really pay attention but I think others have answered this.

I will say that a time or two the menus online were not accurate and were different than the printed menus we received in the dining room.

Posting times seem inconsistent. I saw the Word version of MDR menu accurate while the PDF version was for yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you mean the Times, paper copies are still available at all dining venues and the front desk.

I think they mean the printed daily 'When and Where'. I'm also interested if they're still delivering these to the cabins since we like to review both the printed versions and the electronic Navigator version.

I think they mean the printed daily 'When and Where'. I'm also interested if they're still delivering these to the cabins since we like to review both the printed versions and the electronic Navigator version.

they still deliver the When and Where to your cabin. The Navigator has a good part of it on but not everything that is in the When and Where.