New HAL promotion coming out soon??

DaveOKC

I noticed that the View and Veranda promotion is now expired, so its about time another one pops up!

Also, my upcoming 18 day cruise dropped about $800 pp earlier in the week (after V&V) and today it jumped $1200 pp! So, I figure HAL is about to announce another promotion soon.

makes sense. our cruise went down a little earlier in the week and today went up $500 pp. I checked my emails from last year and it was the Anniversary Sale that was offered at exactly this same time last year.

I checked my email from last year - ANNIVERSARY SALE email was sent March 22,2016 - beverage card, prepaid gratuities. I notice that HAL website will be down for Maintenance March 20 P.M. - which might mean anniversary sale pricing and new top 10 deals for the week.

We are on the Westerdam right now and were offered a vip early booking promotion for 2018 cruises. The button is already on the homepage for some cruises. For our 20 day Spitzbergen Prinsendam cruise they would give us 800€ obc per person, prepaid gratuities, airfare discount, 100$ internet card and one dine around package. Price has not changed to when we looked into this cruise before the promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Westerdam right now and were offered a vip early booking promotion for 2018 cruises. The button is already on the homepage for some cruises. For our 20 day Spitzbergen Prinsendam cruise they would give us 800€ obc per person, prepaid gratuities, airfare discount, 100$ internet card and one dine around package. Price has not changed to when we looked into this cruise before the promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was anything said about the 2018 Grand Pacific Asia cruise?

Our 12 night dropped $600 pp last week the went up $800 pp Friday. Based on rhe increase amount I'm guessing E4 will return. We paid just over the current price and got E4, gratuities, internet and OBC when we booked last year.