Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Has anyone yet created a summary of what is included and what is an upcharge yet on Bliss?

Any idea on how much?

- Go Carts

- Laser Tag

- Margaritaville

- Starbucks (some or all)

- Prohibition the Musical

- Cavern Club

- Q Restaurant

- Food Republic

- Los Lobos Restaurant

- The Local Pub food offerings

- The District photobooth

- Will there be complimentary soft-serve ice cream on Bliss, or just for-fee Gelato?

Considering booking the Bliss or Symphony OTS for next year's March Break cruise, because our teens were bored to death on MSC Seaside this last break. (and so were we...)

Edited by Cruise Cynic

Has anyone yet created a summary of what is included and what is an upcharge yet on Bliss?

Any idea on how much?

- Go Carts

- Laser Tag

- Margaritaville

- Starbucks (some or all)

- Prohibition the Musical

- Cavern Club

- Q Restaurant

- Food Republic

- Los Lobos Restaurant

- The Local Pub food offerings

- The District photobooth

- Will there be complimentary soft-serve ice cream on Bliss, or just for-fee Gelato?

Considering booking the Bliss or Symphony OTS for next year's March Break cruise, because our teens were bored to death on MSC Seaside this last break. (and so were we...)

- Go Carts reported $5

- Laser Tag, reported to be $5

- Margaritaville- Ala carte, there may be free sea day breakfasts like other ships

- Starbucks (some or all), all alacarte like a storefront on land

- Prohibition the Musical- not announced, expect it will be a fee with special drink concoctions included,

- Cavern Club-Always free

- Q Restaurant- Ala carte or in dining plan, Reservations recommended before cruise or on embark

- Food Republic- ala carte like Escape

- Los Lobos Restaurant- Ala Carte(relatively inexpensive) or included in dining package, Reservations recommended before cruise or on embark

- The Local Pub food offerings- Free food 24/7, if its like O'Sheehans, ice cream sundaes/Frappes and specialty coffees extra

- The District photobooth ?? The District Brewhouse?? Alcohol is included in the Beverage package up to $15

- Will there be complimentary soft-serve ice cream on Bliss, or just for-fee Gelato?, the buffet always will have free ice cream, there is usually a soft-serve machine, and hard ice cream along the line in the buffet. Looks like Cocos pictures show gelato, charges unknown until the Transatlantic

I would be really shocked if there weren't free soft-serve in the Garden Cafe like there is on the other NCL ships. Escape has the Gelato place and still has soft-serve in the Cafe.

Just curious if anyone knows if the 3 main dining rooms, Savor, Taste, and Manhattan will serve the same menu each night as each other, or does each one offer their own menu each night?

Just do not miss Prime Rib Lamb shank night, usually the last night but Ask

Also inquire which morning is Vanilla pound cake french toast at Breakfast, I think the next to the last day. 2Q==

2Q== delicious

Los Lobos Restaurant - Ala Carte (relatively inexpensive) or included in dining package.

Are you basing the “relatively inexpensive” on the Dawn’s implementation of the restaurant?

If so, keep in mind that the Dawn’s implementation was “Los Lobos Cantina” and it’s footprint displaced a portion of the Garden Cafe. On the Bliss, I believe they dropped the “cantina” early on, possibly in a move to justify a higher-end menu. It’s also displacing Moderno’s footprint, so they might be attempting to deliver a similar per-person revenue (albeit Ala Carte).

All speculation on my part... I guess we’ll find out shortly.

Any idea what terminal bliss will be in Seattle . We sail 6/30/19 on ninth deck . Any suggestions for hotel for Saturday nite

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't say for sure on 6/30/19 but we are sailing on the "Norwegian Bliss Preview" 3-night sailing on May 30th and it will be docked at the "Port of Seattle, Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal - Pier 66".

I had a look at the website and noticed this:

Historical Hotel without Air Conditioning.

Yes - no air conditioning in the room. As I mentioned, it's an older hotel and definitely not fancy/high end. We have never had any issue with being too hot - windows open in all rooms, and it's Seattle....it doesn't get THAT hot there! All rooms have been recently updated in terms of furniture, new beds, etc and for the price and location it can't be beat!

If air con is important then you shouldn't stay there!

What a great view of our cabins 9700, and 11700. I'm just hoping that those bulbous antenna things don't obstruct our view. Does anyone know what the purpose for the alls up front are for? Escape does not seem to have them.

Do you have any idea if there is any difference between Bliss 9700 and 11700 in size or cabin features? They are depicted differently on the Bliss deck plans, with 9700 showing a large room and the other decks 10700-13700 showing the mysterious white space, which on the Escape is partially filled up with a secret sofa alcove. Any rumors of how these cabins --700 are laid out on Bliss?

I am thinking about sailing on the Bliss and thought the same thing from the drawings on the website so I called my CC and she sent this info on Haven Forward Facing and AFT:

Forward Facing:

This is The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony. Please keep in mind, these are stock images that are made available to provide an idea, but the cabin shapes and exact layout will be slightly different deck to deck (and especially the wheelchair accessible cabin). The rooms themselves are the same size, it is the balconies that differ.

· 13106 – smaller balcony (27 sq ft), cabin interior 388 sq ft, total 414 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does not have a connecting cabin.

· 13706 – smaller balcony (27 sq ft), cabin interior 388 sq ft, total 414 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, do have a connecting cabin.

· 9106, 9706 – balcony is 43 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 463 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does not have connecting cabins.

· 10106, 10706, 12106, 12706 – balcony is 45 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 465 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does not have connecting cabins.

· 11106, 11706 – balcony is 46 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 466 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does not have connecting cabins.

AFT Haven:

This is the The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Master Bedroom and Balcony. Please keep in mind, these are stock images that are made available to provide an idea, but the cabin shapes and exact layout will be slightly different deck to deck, with varying balcony sizes. The rooms themselves are the same size, it is the balconies that differ.

· 10314, 10914, 13306, 13906 – balcony is 151 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 570 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, do not have connecting cabins.

· 14880, 14280 – balcony is 168 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 588 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does have a connecting cabin.

· 11312, 11912 – balcony is 175 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 595 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does have a connecting cabin.

· 15276, 15876 – balcony is 199 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 619 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does have a connecting cabin.

· 12906, 12306 – balcony is 215 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 635 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, do not have connecting cabins.

· 9318, 9918 – balcony is 248 sq ft, interior cabin 420 sq ft, total of 667 sq ft. Separate bedroom with a door, does have a connecting cabin.

The drawings online are very misleading

I think it’s good to offer new entertainment options on NCL’s newest ship. However, I think it is very short-sided to eliminate the signature Glow Party from the Bliss. I’m very disappointed.

My first cruise and first time on the Bliss in July, so I personally won’t miss the Glow Party. What makes it a signature party? Is the Glow Party on all the other NCL ships?

My first cruise and first time on the Bliss in July, so I personally won’t miss the Glow Party. What makes it a signature party? Is the Glow Party on all the other NCL ships?
Yes, it was once called the White Hot party, then it swiched to the Glow party, but some still wore white to it. Now we will see what they will introduce as the "Next Party". Those were fun parties!!

Where is Bliss now? When is the turn-over and when will she sail to England? Just want to make sure she makes to Miami by May 9th:cool::hearteyes::cool::hearteyes: :cool::cool:

The Norwegian Bliss is currently in Eemshaven. Hand-over is next week (April 19th) in Bremerhaven. Then she sails to Southampton arriving on the 21st for the TA.

steamboats

I follow a few of the crew members on Instagram just so I can get sneak peeks. lol. just search #norwegianbliss and #nclbliss :)

Good idea! I searched and found some new ones that really show how big it is. I’ve been trying to explain to my kids and “hotel ship” doesn’t begin to cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums