Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

20526250_1525570594168572_8113749453581348040_n.jpg?oh=7a9f22092dcb5995836c5863c4f6465e&oe=59F3E3B5

The blocks on the foreground could also be, more likely, the aft balcony decks. The indent and the curve but especially the position of the blocks (the curve is facing aft) in relation to the ship are a good telltale. Time will tell. :)

Time flies:

BCVF9ELvQ6y_mGqYjoAzZQ.png

The first aft balcony decks.. can't tell which deck is which..

Have we seen any hints beyond "mid-August" for the World Dream float out? How soon after should we expect to see our two giant blocks meet up for the first time?

Hmm no.. they will soon start dredging the yard's harbor/basin I guess.

Outside block will move to a far corner of the bassin, indoor block will dock near her. WD float out, moved along pier and both block will be towed in and lined up. Barrier back in place and emptying the drydock.

edit; a matter of hours btw

Hello Everyone! Have to jump in and say we literally just booked a June 2018 Alaska cruise on Bliss-- aft Haven cabins-- thanks so much for all of your comments and info. First-timers on NCL. Going to enjoy the count-down with all of you[emoji568]!!!

I'm on the Panama Canal transit May 2018. We'll keep the ship in good shape for your cruise! [emoji846]Have a great time (I'm hoping to do Alaska in 2020).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello Everyone! Have to jump in and say we literally just booked a June 2018 Alaska cruise on Bliss-- aft Haven cabins-- thanks so much for all of your comments and info. First-timers on NCL. Going to enjoy the count-down with all of you🚢!!!

What week are you on? We are on the 23rd.