Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

So funny... I'm trying to let others know that are still sleeping-in further west...

30a5b2624114f6073e1e413fe6b605cb.jpg

That was one of the best things ever to see when I first got on FB! :D

I do wish they would have kicked out Margaritaville since they now have Los Lobos and put something new and exciting (and free) in. I'll still be stopping by for a Hot, Hot, Hot Margarita, though.

I do wish they would have kicked out Margaritaville since they now have Los Lobos and put something new and exciting (and free) in. I'll still be stopping by for a Hot, Hot, Hot Margarita, though.

But what about this in Los Lobos?

aab958144fec8ef460208516d58138cc.jpg

4ae57ded186b588b191d5dc842fe1f91.jpg

I was so excited to see it all this morning too. Then I got back on CC a bit later only to read that it was all gone. I was like, well...glad I looked at it for quite a bit this morning and started memorizing the layout.Then as I was closing screens I noticed that I still had the page open from earlier this morning and it still shows posts with deck 8-20 on it. Whoo hoo. Quick, before it refreshes, how does this tablet work again? Nm.. I got it, I got it. Screen shot

I have individual pictures of each deck as well. I promise this will be the last time I talk about this. I noticed that there's no galaxy pavillion, does anyone know what took its place? I'm so glad Moderno is gone, I thought it was good but not great. Does anyone happen to know when the go karts and laser tag will be open for use? Is there a fee?

I have individual pictures of each deck as well. I promise this will be the last time I talk about this.

I noticed that there's no galaxy pavillion, does anyone know what took its place?

I'm confused. If you have the pic, what shows in its place?

"My friends, I hate to break the bad news to you, but these deck plans are not official. NCL does not have any posted on their site and they will be the first to release them. Now I'm not saying these are not close representations of what the official plans are, I'm just saying to wait till NCL officially announced them. We're just as excited as all of you to see them." by the words of someone on one of the FB groups about Bliss that reposted the deck plans.

;p See how lucky NCL is?