Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I'm concerned about how the rendering shows the deck 9 aft balconies. We booked one of those cabins based on the fact that decks 12 and 9 on Escape have the largest balconies but this rendering seems to show that deck 9 has very little balcony, especially when compared to how other decks are drawn.

Thoughts?

Hmmm.. I think NCL updated Eu.Bliss.NCL.com and the censored deck plans are back in place. Someone at NCL had an unpleasant morning..;p

edit: I am too slow LOL

Yep....somebody has got "a lot of 'splainin" to do" - to quote Ricky Ricardo! [emoji15][emoji51][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It appears NCL found their mistake. The EU site no longer shows the detailed deck plans and everything is showing "To Come" again. At least I got to view those plans with the magnification earlier this morning on the NCL EU site and we always have those shown on this thread

Unless CC swifts for NCL and takes them down.. which wouldn't surprise me.:p

If the deck plans have been taken off of the NCL website, are we sure they are set? I'm afraid to get too excited about seeing them until it's a for sure thing. Although, at this point I would think they have it pretty much lined out since it's under construction.

Yep....somebody has got "a lot of 'splainin" to do" - to quote Ricky Ricardo! [emoji15][emoji51][emoji15]

Great, and the latest web cam shot shows them disassembling the blocks. Apparently they're starting over, all thanks to FreestyleNovice.

I'm concerned about how the rendering shows the deck 9 aft balconies. We booked one of those cabins based on the fact that decks 12 and 9 on Escape have the largest balconies but this rendering seems to show that deck 9 has very little balcony, especially when compared to how other decks are drawn.

Thoughts?

I would not go by the deck plans for balcony depth, the aft block is being made right now, in full sight of the visitor's gallery, and pics should become "available" within one or two week and surely at the end of august when the megablocks are back indoors at the yard.

Best I've is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53723839&postcount=674 where the floor is deck 9, which doesn't look undeep (or at least equal to deck 10 above).

Wait two weeks! :)

If the deck plans have been taken off of the NCL website, are we sure they are set? I'm afraid to get too excited about seeing them until it's a for sure thing. Although, at this point I would think they have it pretty much lined out since it's under construction.

I'm guessing that the deck plans are pretty well set in stone by now, seeing as how NCL is supposed to take delivery of the Bliss in April, which is only 8 months away. It probably has more to do with the fact that these plans weren't supposed to be released just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great, and the latest web cam shot shows them disassembling the blocks. Apparently they're starting over, all thanks to FreestyleNovice.

Apparently!! 🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hehehe "oops".

Instead of some extra chocolate strawberries I will probably get some other "extra attention" next cruise. I won't check out my ship's keycard in ports in fear of not hearing the DING and being able to get back on. ;)

I would not go by the deck plans for balcony depth, the aft block is being made right now, in full sight of the visitor's gallery, and pics should become "available" within one or two week and surely at the end of august when the megablocks are back indoors at the yard.

Best I've is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53723839&postcount=674 where the floor is deck 9, which doesn't look undeep (or at least equal to deck 10 above).

I agree with Freestyle. I don't think you can look at these for balcony depth. There's no reason to think they will be significantly different than the Escape and the Joy.

But I too will be relieved when we get some photos! [emoji6]

Hehehe "oops".

Instead of some extra chocolate strawberries I will probably get some other "extra attention" next cruise. I won't check out my ship's keycard in ports in fear of not hearing the DING and being able to get back on. ;)

Maybe you need a disguise??? [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Thanks! That puts my mind at ease. :)

Thoughts?

The deck plans are never a good source for aft-facing balcony depths. Best bet is that they will follow Escape/Joy in size.

No bumper cars or virtual realty equipment, like the joy! C'mon NCL, that's a real bummer. I was really looking forward to these features! :loudcry:

I think the larger aft spa will have a much greater demand in the market it's heading to.

Besides, the go-karts ARE bumper cars the one and only time you ride them before getting banned for life.

I think the larger aft spa will have a much greater demand in the market it's heading to.

Besides, the go-karts ARE bumper cars the one and only time you ride them before getting banned for life.

I completely understand, but I was really looking forward to the Galaxy Pavillion. Why couldn't the joy leave from the USA? They should have sent the Bliss to Asia.

Unless CC swifts for NCL and takes them down.. which wouldn't surprise me.:p

It looks as though they are gone. I managed to get decks 5-8 saved. Wish I had done it sooner and got the upper decks. Guess I will just have to wait. Thanks to whoever posted them.

Candi

I just tried the EU Bliss site mentioned above. It was the European NCL site, but the deck plans for public areas all say "To Come". Did anyone get some screen shots or am I missing something. Can someone confirm the complete deck plans are available or have since been replaced.

I just tried the EU Bliss site mentioned above. It was the European NCL site, but the deck plans for public areas all say "To Come". Did anyone get some screen shots or am I missing something. Can someone confirm the complete deck plans are available or have since been replaced.

NCL pulled them down and CruiseCritic apparently obliged and yanked them from this thread.

But we all "memorized" them. :)