Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Awesome, awesome work on all of this, FreestyleNovice; thank you!!! :) So excited to see these deck plans and confirmation of what will be on the ship! I only wish NCL had decided not to get rid of Moderno, however; we love that restaurant. :(

Notable differences between BA/GA/ESC and the new BLISS ... and they are great:

• Le Bistro has moved from windowless Deck 7 to Deck 17 with magnificent views! The sun doesn't set until late when up in Alaska, so the dining experience up there will be great. We hated dining in the Deck 7 Le Bistro on BA/ESC. Entourage and Video Arcade have moved down to Deck 6.
  • Garden Café has moved from Aft to Forward!!! Great. The EPIC has forward Garden Café and we loved it there. Perfect for the Alaskan cruises, especially that there is a new forward Observation Lounge just one deck below.
  • Los Lobos replaced Moderno - it's time for a change. I'm sure there are people who will object to this change, but we need a change ...

Notable differences between BA/GA/ESC and the new BLISS ... and they are great:

• Le Bistro has moved from windowless Deck 7 to Deck 17 with magnificent views! The sun doesn't set until late when up in Alaska, so the dining experience up there will be great. We hated dining in the Deck 7 Le Bistro on BA/ESC. Entourage and Video Arcade have moved down to Deck 6.
  • Garden Café has moved from Aft to Forward!!! Great. The EPIC has forward Garden Café and we loved it there. Perfect for the Alaskan cruises, especially that there is a new forward Observation Lounge just one deck below.
  • Los Lobos replaced Moderno - it's time for a change. I'm sure there are people who will object to this change, but we need a change ...

I'm one of those that isn't fond of the decision to get rid of Moderno, although I am excited to try Los Lobos. Just a personal preference, but I would rather have NCL replace either Le Bistro or Teppanyaki with Los Lobos if they wanted to change things up.

Thanks, looks great.

Will missing Headliners and Howl at the Moon. But i think it is OK to have different things at their fleet. Haven sun deck is now bigger too, wish they would let one site at the front open for all.

It appears NCL found their mistake. The EU site no longer shows the detailed deck plans and everything is showing "To Come" again. At least I got to view those plans with the magnification earlier this morning on the NCL EU site and we always have those shown on this thread

It appears NCL found their mistake. The EU site no longer shows the detailed deck plans and everything is showing "To Come" again. At least I got to view those plans with the magnification earlier this morning on the NCL EU site and we always have those shown on this thread

Interesting! Would hate to be whoever goofed and made the visible! [emoji15][emoji51][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums