On the Vista now March 19-25, 2017

[emoji14]. I think Horizon will be out of my price range anyway. Because you know I'm spoiled and would have to be in a Havana cabin of some sort.

It def is pricey, we have a group and they are saying "what the hell?"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It def is pricey, we have a group and they are saying "what the hell?"

I know. It killed me to pay what I did for my Havana Ext Aft Balcony, but it was a one time thing. Now with all the additional cabins they added to Havana, I don't think I'll be going back unless the prices dropped significantly. I would go back to Celebrity in a heartbeat rather than pay those stupid prices.

I know. It killed me to pay what I did for my Havana Ext Aft Balcony, but it was a one time thing. Now with all the additional cabins they added to Havana, I don't think I'll be going back unless the prices dropped significantly. I would go back to Celebrity in a heartbeat rather than pay those stupid prices.
From what I could tell, they added 8 cabins each on decks 8 & 9, bringing the total Havana cabins to 79. Our inside 8 day in Feb of 2019 is just under 1000 pp and next Labor days 8 day out of NYC is 1150 pp. This includes taxes, port charges and a 12.9% discount. The NYC sailing is now over 2850 for two on Carnival's website.

Saw a email from the head honcho yesterday that they began steel cutting for Vista III and that there would be changes above and beyond Vista and Horizon. Would not be surprised to see Havana cabins among the changes.

Saw a email from the head honcho yesterday that they began steel cutting for Vista III and that there would be changes above and beyond Vista and Horizon. Would not be surprised to see Havana cabins among the changes.

They are ruining the exclusivity of Havana for me. I don't think I'll be going on any more Vista Class ships unless the prices came down significantly.

Hopefully they do something about the horrible Liquid and Limelight Lounges.

It cost my friend $450 to upgrade from her PT to Havana inside in March.

Holy crap. As you know I sailed in March but I booked at PT 2 years out. A month after I booked it I changed to a Havana Inside because my friends booked a Havana patio. My $874 PT went to $974 for the Havana (8 night ABC cruise). If it had been $450 more pp I would have had to walk the length of the ship to see my friends because there would be no way I would do that......especially in hindsight.

We are on the Pride right now and then Azamara Quest next month then ...... nothing till July 3rd on the Horizon out of New York. You should come!

I had no idea that the Horizon was being built (or at least finished) in Venice, Italy. Imaging my surprise a few weeks ago as I took the train from Mastre station into Venice and to the right I saw the Horizon being worked on. Blew my mind!!!

Holy crap. As you know I sailed in March but I booked at PT 2 years out. A month after I booked it I changed to a Havana Inside because my friends booked a Havana patio. My $874 PT went to $974 for the Havana (8 night ABC cruise). If it had been $450 more pp I would have had to walk the length of the ship to see my friends because there would be no way I would do that......especially in hindsight.

Well she was solo so had to pay double. If there would have been 2 people it would have been $225 each. Her cruise rate was $1568 again as a solo so it would have been $784pp double occupancy.

Well she was solo so had to pay double. If there would have been 2 people it would have been $225 each. Her cruise rate was $1568 again as a solo so it would have been $784pp double occupancy.

Better price than I got but then again I was going over Spring Break (last week of March. When did she sail? Or was she not doing the 8 night?

Yep. She's the one with the sideways inside 5205.

Was the sideways one noisy? The ones on deck 7 were so noisy on the Inaugural we had to move.

We also had a ideways one on the Glory and although we sometimes heard the elevator at night, it was bearable. Not so on deck 7 on the Vista. Noises were loud plus throughout the day too.

Was the sideways one noisy? The ones on deck 7 were so noisy on the Inaugural we had to move.

We also had a ideways one on the Glory and although we sometimes heard the elevator at night, it was bearable. Not so on deck 7 on the Vista. Noises were loud plus throughout the day too.

Nope. Didn't hear a peep. I didn't notice any noise besides the band until about midnight from the deck on 7.

Is the Seafood Shack included or is there a separate charge for this food? Also did you try it and was it any good?

It is extra and I didn't have a chance to try it. There were way too many things to do and not enough time. You can see the prices on the middle picture.

Is the Seafood Shack included or is there a separate charge for this food? Also did you try it and was it any good?

I tried the Clam Chowder when on my own. Very good. Then 2 friends and I each ordered a different dish and shared all three. Fried buffalo shrimps, lobster rolls and crab cakes. All were very good but there is a wait for them. All are made fresh after your order is put in. You will be given a beeper until your order is ready.

I tried the Clam Chowder when on my own. Very good. Then 2 friends and I each ordered a different dish and shared all three. Fried buffalo shrimps, lobster rolls and crab cakes. All were very good but there is a wait for them. All are made fresh after your order is put in. You will be given a beeper until your order is ready.

We did the same in our first cruise on the Vista. All were good.