Serenade 2018-2019

Anyone know when Serenade cruises will be available past April 2018? I thought ALL Caribbean cruises for 2018-2019 would have been posted by now?!?!?!

Seasonal Caribbean is scheduled for sometime next week.

Anyone know when Serenade cruises will be available past April 2018? I thought ALL Caribbean cruises for 2018-2019 would have been posted by now?!?!?!

I booked the westbound TA a little while ago.

26 Aug - 11 Sept. 2018 Copenhagen to Boston 16 nights.

Copenhagen, Skagen (Denmark), Oslo, Stavanger (Norway), Lerwick/Shetland (Scotland), Akureyri (Iceland), Isaf Jordur (Iceland), Reykjavik (Iceland) (overnight), Halifax, Boston.

I'm not sure this is even on the website yet. I happened to be chatting with an agent when it popped up on his computer. I think I was probably the first person to book this itin !!

If you're interested, I would recommend you call RCI. This is going to be a popular itin, I predict.

I booked the westbound TA a little while ago.

26 Aug - 11 Sept. 2018 Copenhagen to Boston 16 nights.

Copenhagen, Skagen (Denmark), Oslo, Stavanger (Norway), Lerwick/Shetland (Scotland), Akureyri (Iceland), Isaf Jordur (Iceland), Reykjavik (Iceland) (overnight), Halifax, Boston.

I'm not sure this is even on the website yet. I happened to be chatting with an agent when it popped up on his computer. I think I was probably the first person to book this itin !!

If you're interested, I would recommend you call RCI. This is going to be a popular itin, I predict.

We booked this sailing this week as well! Hopped on it right away and was able to score a great family-sized ocean view. I think the 2018 Serenade TA itinerary is similar to the Vision transatlantic for Aug 2017 which has been sold out for months. Could not be more excited!

For those that are booked on the Serenade TA in Aug/2018., they have changed the itinerary. RCI is having a difficult time fixing it on their website. If you aren't on the Roll Call, you might want to go take a look over there, or check your reservation page.