Delft Blue shop in Curacao

GordonJasmine

Has anyone visited this lovely shop recently? We were there last year and fell in love with it, and are so looking forward to

going back this May. Just hoping it's still there.

Yes! I visited this past Holiday cruise. It was the first time I've ever seen this store. Some beautiful souvenirs at reasonable prices.

I'm sorry I didn't buy more when I was there!! I was nervous about items breaking in luggage ... The first thing I did when I got home was look them up to see if they had stores anywhere else!

http://www.delftblueshop.com/stores

I hope to return someday for sure. Hope you have a wonderful shopping experience in May!

It was still there last month:D. And they pack things very carefully. I bought a replacement tea caddy ( identical to the one I had bought in Amsterdam 18 years ago!) and the salesperson wrapped it very well for travel.

shadow9612 - I clicked on the website and was told it wasn't found. That is what is worrying me. I also wish I had bought more last year and was really planning to remedy that this year!

Marilyn

Try copying the link into a browser. I find when I click on links posted I cruise critic, more often than not they come up as NOT FOUND. This must be a technical issue I'm unaware of.

However, I went to the look before posting, and the site was active.

Has anyone visited this lovely shop recently? We were there last year and fell in love with it, and are so looking forward to

Still up and running. I love that shop too!

It is

Just there in January

Enjoy

We were there in February. It is a charming shop. Our men had gone on a journey to enjoy several beers in Curacao and my friend an I did a little shopping. The shop was darling. My girlfriend bought me earrings there as a birthday gift. When the lady behind the counter realized this she picked out a darling card for me, hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. It was a simple act of kindness that just added to a perfect day.

That little court yard right there was a perfect spot to have a drink and people watch. We also had lunch at one of the little restaurants with outdoor seating. I had the best mushroom risotto that Ive ever tasted.

Enjoy your day there

We were there in February. It is a charming shop. Our men had gone on a journey to enjoy several beers in Curacao and my friend an I did a little shopping. The shop was darling. My girlfriend bought me earrings there as a birthday gift. When the lady behind the counter realized this she picked out a darling card for me, hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. It was a simple act of kindness that just added to a perfect day.

That little court yard right there was a perfect spot to have a drink and people watch. We also had lunch at one of the little restaurants with outdoor seating. I had the best mushroom risotto that Ive ever tasted.

Enjoy your day there