Anthem deck plans

RRLLAL

When boarding the Anthem, do they give you little cards or anything that shows you where the public areas are for each deck?

Thanks

I haven't seen those for years. Last time I remember seeing those was when Mariner was sailing out of Port Canaveral.:eek:

I believe the first day's daily had a map on the back, but I could be wrong. Even if they do not give you a map (and I am almost positive they did) there are maps at every elevator bank and they have the interactive screens to tell you how to get places.

It's been over a year since we cruised, but I remember the first day, my inlaws on their first cruise were grateful for the insert showing the ship and what was on each deck. It wasn't a card, but I believe it was 8 x 11 or maybe half of that.

When boarding the Anthem, do they give you little cards or anything that shows you where the public areas are for each deck?

Thanks

I think I remember seeing it on Cruise Compass. But I have looked at and printed out the deck plans from the RC website. I also have noted in my calendar on my iPad/iphone.