Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

I'm hoping to do the Anthem to Bermuda but not sure if there stopping that? I hope not. We did the Harmony and it was great leaving on the Equinox again may 5. We did the Escape 3 times and loved it! Didn't like the Reflections last month? Booked the Edge and Bliss for next year already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 2 Compass

Still looking to get the internet price per day confirmed but I think from what I have seen it is only pay as you go or a full trip package but I will check with the IT manager to be sure.

Also looking into dining packages question also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty cool, I must say. Thanks for taking time out of your vacation and doing this. My only question is if you could post the page of the cruise compass which contains the activities across the day, for the morning, afternoon and evening? I'm curious to see what will most likely be going on, on our first sea day, when my family and I head out on the April 9th sailing. Thank you and I look forward to following this thread.

Anthem is having a minor propulsion issue, skipping port canaveral tomorrow and heading directly to Cocoa Cay, then Nassau then Port Canaveral afterwards. So just rearranged port schedule.

Great review. Thank you! We sail away on 4/9. Thanks for the pics of the 1st sea day, that is a big questions: whether warm 70s+ for sun?

Thanks!

Today may have been 60 in the sun, was a bit chillier in the shade with the breeze. Tomorrorw our second seaday is expected to get close to 70.

So not sure if 70's are guaranteed on the first sea day yet.

Wandered around a bit taking sone photos, and stopped in Windjammer for a light lunch:

No particular order to the pics, just different things that caught our eye:

Cirque du soleil' inspired maybe?

40f802882ba497c4683e138017a69b4e.jpg

47312590c34aabb464bcca07c0e464a9.jpg

Outside Jamie's

76af46cfe2db8d2fa6f6a267f8014218.jpg

Scrabble anyone?

dd159be8b03d67763e5adb6601806495.jpg

Mrs. S has her own hide-away

7954bb5abf13041c4eec9eb056a6a820.jpg

I'm hoping to do the Anthem to Bermuda but not sure if there stopping that? I hope not. We did the Harmony and it was great leaving on the Equinox again may 5. We did the Escape 3 times and loved it! Didn't like the Reflections last month? Booked the Edge and Bliss for next year already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think they are still doing the 5 days to Bermuda, as we are booked for this May, but not sure how many after that.

This is pretty cool, I must say. Thanks for taking time out of your vacation and doing this. My only question is if you could post the page of the cruise compass which contains the activities across the day, for the morning, afternoon and evening? I'm curious to see what will most likely be going on, on our first sea day, when my family and I head out on the April 9th sailing. Thank you and I look forward to following this thread.

Sorry did not see Mrs. S snatched it :)

7d26e11463e77074be7b11dba00e9c63.jpg

88b0a49e376a60855310dc29c3b56a9e.jpg

Will it be fixed in Cocoa Cay?

My guess is they need time to get parts in and the delay to PC gives them some of that time? It may also be cheaper to troubleshoot and such while tendered at Coco than it would be to stay longer at PC? All just guesses but make sense to me as possibilities.

So glad I found this review Anthem has been on my list for awhile. Great start!! loving the videos😊 Anthem is going my next cruise I book. Right now booked on Breakaway to Bermuda May 14

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My guess is they need time to get parts in and the delay to PC gives them some of that time? It may also be cheaper to troubleshoot and such while tendered at Coco than it would be to stay longer at PC? All just guesses but make sense to me as possibilities.

I assume they can fix it by then as they plan to get back from PC in 1.5 days Friday to Sunday. Maybe we can eek out an extra day ;) monday if fine with me lol.

So glad I found this review Anthem has been on my list for awhile. Great start!! loving the videos[emoji4] Anthem is going my next cruise I book. Right now booked on Breakaway to Bermuda May 14

Glad you are enjoying Sue! We have sailed Breakaway many times! Love the 3 day Bermuda stays, they are the best, have a blast!

So glad I found this review Anthem has been on my list for awhile. Great start!! loving the videos Anthem is going my next cruise I book. Right now booked on Breakaway to Bermuda May 14

Sue there is a 7600+ word review in my signature that I did of Anthem when we were on her last July/August. We are going back on her 4/29 for 7 nights.

I assume they can fix it by then as they plan to get back from PC in 1.5 days Friday to Sunday. Maybe we can eek out an extra day ;) monday if fine with me lol.

Oh man, some years back I was on the Allure of the Seas, which was the voyage from hell. The ship had to stop and pick up some Haitian refugees who were on a little raft and completely change itinerary due to a hurricane. It tried to beat the hurricane back to port and failed, and due to the port closing because of the hurricane, we spent 3 additional days at sea. Was so not a fun way to get more time on the boat, lol.

Oh man, some years back I was on the Allure of the Seas, which was the voyage from hell. The ship had to stop and pick up some Haitian refugees who were on a little raft and completely change itinerary due to a hurricane. It tried to beat the hurricane back to port and failed, and due to the port closing because of the hurricane, we spent 3 additional days at sea. Was so not a fun way to get more time on the boat, lol.

Yeah, I think you are correct, after 7 days we are ready to be home, especially if the delay is due to hurricane lol.

Thanks a lot for the heads up about the propulsion issue and change of order of your ports. This gave us the opportunity to call Universal Studios to check on what happens if an issue like that occurs on our cruise in 2 weeks. Our cruise gets into port canaveral at 6am so we decided to do a private VIP tour of both parks, since with that experience we can ride anything we want without any wait. It gets booked for a specific date so if we were on your sailing, that would have been an issue for us. As it turns out, someone on your ship had contacted their VIP experience area about it today and when something crazy like that happens, they will change your date if there is availability on the new date or cancel the tour for you. I don't expect to have similar issues but now we know ahead of time, if there is a problem and change of itinerary like that, Universal will take care of us. I never would have thought of the possibility of missing that scheduled port in the US at this time of year but now am prepared for it just in case. Thank you very much.

There is a washing station before you enter the WJ? I love that! Is it visible from when you get ready to walk in?

Sorry edited: I see it now...an opening before you go into the windjammer. I'm glad they added that!

There is a washing station before you enter the WJ? I love that! Is it visible from when you get ready to walk in?

Sorry edited: I see it now...an opening before you go into the windjammer. I'm glad they added that!

The last time we were on Anthem many people were walking in and skipping the washing. They would squeeze past the people that were washing their hands. Pretty sad. These are real sinks by the way not just washy washy with hand sanitizer.