Discount beverage packages!

Hello,

I can't recall the board, but I remember a member here mentioning they were waiting for discount beverage packages to be available...I replied telling the member that I got mine just last week.

FYI the 20% off beverage packages is currently on!

What's the "regular" price? My Allure planner says $48/day, but it doesn't have a sale banner or indication that it is discounted at all. Is that a sale price? I thought I recalled the "regular" price to be about $55/day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was $61 a day on Harmony I think it is $56 or $58 a day. On others ships. There don't seem to be a fixed price. Each ship is a little different.

Price can even be different sailing to sailing on the same ship.

my price has remained at 46 a day from the day i booked in FEB on anthem. somedays it says 20% off, some days it doesnt. but the price is constant. i will never buy it but admit if the 26 dollar pack went on sale, i may.

What's the "regular" price? My Allure planner says $48/day, but it doesn't have a sale banner or indication that it is discounted at all. Is that a sale price? I thought I recalled the "regular" price to be about $55/day.

Just got off of the Empress and the package was $61 p/p per day. However, we sailed on Monday and on Wednesday evening they began to offer the $59 (more like $69 after the gratuities) drink card. You can get up to 10 drinks. The drinks are $12 (unless you get the "drink of the day" (around $9 + grats), plus the 18% gratuity. So for 2 drinks, you would normally pay $25. So you save about $50 when you get one of these cards. Anyone can use the card (it's not specific to who purchased it) and they just mark off the number of drinks as you go. You have to wait for this until you see it advertised either in the daily activities paper or on the TV. I've heard it's offered on the 2nd day of most cruises.. On ours, it was the evening of the 3rd day.

Our May Allure cruise has been $46/day since I booked the cruise back in December. It has always shown the 20% banner. For one wknd in early Feb, the refreshment package went on sale for $18/day and I grabbed those for my kids. It hasn't gone on sale since and is listed at $26/day.

Most excursions also went on sale back in Feb and that's the first time, on any line I've sailed, I've ever seen excursions on sale. I usually book with local tours, but one excursion's price was so good, I booked it through Royal and then I also saved $20 p/p on the zipline in Labadee.

Just got off of the Empress and the package was $61 p/p per day. However, we sailed on Monday and on Wednesday evening they began to offer the $59 (more like $69 after the gratuities) drink card. You can get up to 10 drinks. The drinks are $12 (unless you get the "drink of the day" (around $9 + grats), plus the 18% gratuity. So for 2 drinks, you would normally pay $25. So you save about $50 when you get one of these cards. Anyone can use the card (it's not specific to who purchased it) and they just mark off the number of drinks as you go. You have to wait for this until you see it advertised either in the daily activities paper or on the TV. I've heard it's offered on the 2nd day of most cruises.. On ours, it was the evening of the 3rd day.

Where does it say you can get up to 10 drinks? I don't see that anywhere in the *Additional Terms and Conditions will apply"

Where does it say you can get up to 10 drinks? I don't see that anywhere in the *Additional Terms and Conditions will apply"

This is different from the drink package you can purchase prior to sailing.

We just got off the Oasis and on Wed they were selling cards....10 drinks for $79 plus gratuities. You have to take the card and have it punched by the bar tender. You are free to share it with family or friends, which is good if you don't drink that much and want to have someone split the cost with you.

The drink packages cannot be shared!! In fact we know of two people that were caught early in the sailing. They not only lost the money they paid for the package, they were then billed for the drinks they had consumed.

So just know....they are watching!!!

I have been looking since i booked. I am looking at the refreshment package. i bought the coffee card @ 31. right now my allure cruise still says $26 which is $214 for 7 days with grats. i booked after the feb sale so i lost on that. I am not a soda drinker. I really wish they would take out the soda out of that package I would jump at 17.50 for water, coffee and non alcohol drinks. Thanks why I keep checking for the discount. I would return the coffee card and get it.

I will do fine if its just the 15 drinks for $31.

This is different from the drink package you can purchase prior to sailing.

We just got off the Oasis and on Wed they were selling cards....10 drinks for $79 plus gratuities. You have to take the card and have it punched by the bar tender. You are free to share it with family or friends, which is good if you don't drink that much and want to have someone split the cost with you.

The drink packages cannot be shared!! In fact we know of two people that were caught early in the sailing. They not only lost the money they paid for the package, they were then billed for the drinks they had consumed.

So just know....they are watching!!!

Are you limited to one card per person for these "cards"? $79 for 10 drinks seems really cheap. Thanks:rolleyes:

Are you limited to one card per person for these "cards"? $79 for 10 drinks seems really cheap. Thanks:rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether or not there was any restriction as to how many you can buy. They don't have anyone's name on them and in fact they were being sold as "Share With Family and Friends", so you probably can buy what you want.

We sailed on Sunday and these were not offered until Wednesday. My sister and her friend split the cost of one card. They bought theirs at the pool.