Majestic coming to Austarlia

Is the Sun Princess going to the Asian market? I note from looking at the scheduled cruises she arrives in Singapore on the 20 June 2018 from Fremantle. That cruise is S814. She is then off the bookings until cruise S853C, a 2 night Brisbane to Sydney. Has anything been announced that I have missed?

I mentioned it a while ago......leaving us with only the Sea Princess which will be doing the World Cruise, so no Princess ships for our winter in 2018, until Majestic arrives mid September.

Just off the golden today and they mentioned that the majestic is scheduled not just for our next season but the one after as well. Looks like she may become a regular.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That is the long term plan.

• 2 months later...
Two more Royal class ships coming in '19 and '20. What will they be called? "Imperial Princess?" or...?Sent from my iPad using Forums

Imperial Princess is likely, maybe Sovereign Princess. After that it could be tricky.There aren't many words that fit the Royal theme.They'll have to design a new class of ship then.

Dawn Princess is now available...:D:D

Majestic prices may drop at some stage if bookings aren't as strong as Princess hoped but Celebrity Solstice is a very popular ship and prices drops aren't all that common, in fact they usually go up - for example a 1A balcony cabin for a 12 night cruise next January is $600 dearer than for the 14 night cruise we have booked for March 2019.

Majestic prices may drop at some stage if bookings aren't as strong as Princess hoped but Celebrity Solstice is a very popular ship and prices drops aren't all that common, in fact they usually go up - for example a 1A balcony cabin for a 12 night cruise next January is $600 dearer than for the 14 night cruise we have booked for March 2019.

Likewise for our arch 2018 cruise on the solstice, up $800 per person for a Balcony for the 9 night cruise. The Majestic cruise for 2019 is also up around $400 pp, although their are some good offers for her mid to late 2018 for her Asian cruises.