Which beach?? (St. Thomas)

WeLuv2Cruz13

Ah Hancock we meet again !

You always know what you are talking about. Now tell me when we can go back !!!

We can go back as soon as we have the money to book the cruise. Always happy to share info.

If you must do an "excursion", go to St. John. That's the ONLY place you might need an excursion...and it's so totally worth it!

If you stay on St. Thomas, there is absolutely NO NEED for an excursion at all. It's an easy DIY day.

We went on a Celebrity excursion recently called "Secret Shores" (or something like that) that took us to Smith Bay (Lindburgh Beach). It was unspoiled, crystal clear water and simply beautiful. Worth every penny ($43 p\p) You get 3 hours of beach time, unlimited drinks plus they take you up on Skyline Drive for a great view of Charlotte Amalie harbor on the way back. It takes about 25 minutes to get there so just be patient.

Please, keep this a secret :) !

We're there in Dec16 off HAL Oosterdam. No tour offered off ship so we took a cab to beach. $5 fee to get in but we got their so early no one to take our money. In our +15 trips to St Thomas this is best beach. Just opened a couple years ago, and has new restroom facilities.

There were a total of 10-15 people at the beach while we were there !

I guess I'll be the tenth person to suggest you can do this on your own and don't need to book a ship excursion . Lots of group taxis waiting to take you to the various beaches .

We enjoyed Coki but on busy port days I'd choose another beach as it gets very crowded and the beach area is smallish . Sapphire's beach is less groomed then Coki or Magens Bay but we had a great day there .

Heard Megan's is super packed and commercialized now...we are heading to St John to Trunk Bay from St Thomas instead....heard gorgeous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

We took the Celebrity excursion to St.

John's and spent the day at Trunk Bay - loved it. Beautiful beach and very few people. Enjoy!