Aerobús va taxis- airport to hotel

mcatmcat

Hi

This is my first time taking a cruise from Spain and I see the option of either taking the aerobús or a taxi. We are two people and the price for the aerobús is cheaper compared to the taxi. We are staying by plaza Cataluña and according to the taxi app the taxi cost is about 35$ , aerobús 12$.

Is taking the aerobús recommended ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mcatmcat

We are a family of six and since our hotel is right between the Universitat and the Placa de Catalunya aerobus stops, we have decided to take the aerobus. Its so much more cost efficient than a taxi and by watching youtube videos and reading about the aerobus online, seems like an easy thing to navigate. We will be buying our tickets before we leave since they are good up to a year since we will validate them once we get there. One less thing to worry about taking cash out or using our cc's over there.

yes, absolutely take the aerobus if you are staying near Plaza catalunya.

If you are concerned about where and how to take it, there are excellent videos on Youtube showing you how.

Here's one:

Easy as pie. good price. the cashier at the airport at the stop speaks english, but he/she takes euro's only. there is a ticket machine that takes credit cards. the buses have a luggage area.

We stayed at Hotel Jazz near Universitat and noticed Aerobusses were very nearby ... they seemed to operate constantly. Placa Catalunya was not very far from Universitat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See, this is why I love Cruise Critic. This is the best advice ever. We're staying at Hotel Jazz and I learned it's a mere six minute walk from the Plaza Catalunya stop where the bus would drop us off. This price definitely beats a taxi fare.

So, it's 12 Euros each, one way or is that return fare as well?

See, this is why I love Cruise Critic. This is the best advice ever. We're staying at Hotel Jazz and I learned it's a mere six minute walk from the Plaza Catalunya stop where the bus would drop us off. This price definitely beats a taxi fare.

So, it's 12 Euros each, one way or is that return fare as well?

http://www.aerobusbcn.com/en/fares