Water and Epic

crookedhalo

Good Morning! New to NCL:). I see they offer water packages, which I guess means bottled water is not in the UBP (really loved that with RCCL:hearteyes:). So question - do they have the bottle filler fountains or similar on Epic? DH and I drink a lot of water and like to have bottles for the cabin.

TYIA:halo:

I am bringing an empty water bottle or two. You can fill them up at the bars or ask your room attendant to bring you a fresh pitcher of water each day and fill it up in your room. I'm sure there are other areas to get fresh water without spending the money on the package.

Good Morning! New to NCL:). I see they offer water packages, which I guess means bottled water is not in the UBP (really loved that with RCCL:hearteyes:). So question - do they have the bottle filler fountains or similar on Epic? DH and I drink a lot of water and like to have bottles for the cabin.

TYIA:halo:

There are no filler stations on the ship. You must take the drinking water cups, fill them with water, and then use the cups to fill your water bottle. DO NOT put your water bottles up to the water dispensers (strictly forbidden by ship for sanitary reasons). DO NOT pour unused water from your water bottles into the drink dispenser trays for the same reason.

Thank you everyone for the information:). We've cruised enough to know that the tap water is fine was more concerned about being able to fill for gym etc.

Also - I see they show Aquafina as the water in the package - anyone know if that is accurate? Lately I've been seeing tremendous swelling while on ships and when I have spring water I don't get the swelling as much:o. Understand that I don't use salt at all, so the sodium in the ships food is a shock to my system and spring water seems to flush it out better:D