Unable to "accept" onboard expense charges terms

I am completing online check in for my cruise. I have gotten to the point where I added the credit card and read the terms but the box for me to check is not clickable and I am unable to complete this step. Any tips on what might be wrong?

Thank you!

Scroll all the way down, you have to "read" the terms

^ This.

Interestingly, you don't have to scroll through the cruise contract in order to accept it. I just did our online checkin for our July cruise this morning.

I was having the same issue so I called and was told they are having issues with Safari and Google Chrome, so turned on my laptop, used Internet Explorer and it work...just make sure you do scroll all the way down in the terms box which will then allow you to check the box and save all the info....;)

I was having the same issue so I called and was told they are having issues with Safari and Google Chrome, so turned on my laptop, used Internet Explorer and it work...just make sure you do scroll all the way down in the terms box which will then allow you to check the box and save all the info....;)

I was using Chrome so that was probably it. Once I get off, I'll try again using Internet Explorer.

Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

I am completing online check in for my cruise. I have gotten to the point where I added the credit card and read the terms but the box for me to check is not clickable and I am unable to complete this step. Any tips on what might be wrong?

Thank you!

I had this problem using Chrome. When I switched to Internet Explorer, I was able to complete it.

You are not alone. I have been having the same problem on my last 5-6 cruises when I try to register my Credit Card for on board purchases. I am also using Google Chrome.

Once I called CS and they input it for me, then all of the other times I have simply given them my card at check in at the terminal. Did not take long, but very frustrating.

Considering just leaving it as "cash" and then just deal with it on board from now on.

Ugh. Same problem this morning!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

Did you try scrolling down to the absolute bottom of the window with the credit card terms? I use Chrome and have had no issues getting it to accept my credit card information, as long as I go all the way to the bottom of the terms. Some websites let you just move the window a little and then accept, this one does not.

Did you try scrolling down to the absolute bottom of the window with the credit card terms? I use Chrome and have had no issues getting it to accept my credit card information, as long as I go all the way to the bottom of the terms. Some websites let you just move the window a little and then accept, this one does not.

I do that, and in fact tried that route many, many times. Still no luck. Some sort of glitch

in the system between Google Chrome and RCI website I think. That is not the only problem

I have with the two talking to each other. Frustrating. Have had to many times clear cache

and cookies also. Helps for awhile, then problems come back again.