Anyone having problems buying drink package

We are sailing on Jan 28,2018 on FOS. When we try to look and the beverage or food packages it tells us "not available purchase onboard". We can look and book the excursions. Anyone else having that problem.

Might be too early.

We are sailing on Jan 28,2018 on FOS. When we try to look and the beverage or food packages it tells us "not available purchase onboard".

It won't let me even see what the packages are. A rep at RCI didn't know why this wasn't showing up when other cruises were.

Its really so bad that they wont let you book when you put a deposit down on your cruise like other lines. I booked four cabins last minth and was ready to purchase six alcohol packages, dining packages and a cabana if they would have let me give them their money.

I dont sail until August 2018 so I guess I have a while to wait but Ill keep stalking the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing on Jan 28,2018 on FOS. When we try to look and the beverage or food packages it tells us "not available purchase onboard". We can look and book the excursions. Anyone else having that problem.

Why would you want to buy so early. There probably will be a couple of times that it may be discounted. I personally would not but this early but keep an eye on it.

We are on the AOS cruise on the same date and I am having the same problem. I guess it's too early to buy it .

Why would you want to buy so early. There probably will be a couple of times that it may be discounted. I personally would not but this early but keep an eye on it.

i booked in FEB for december and drinks was one thing that was available right away. 46 bucks and internet was 11.99

just a day or 2 ago internet is 14.39 and today they have booze plus internet for 54 i think

you literally have to check every thing every day to see if there are deals.

also ive read you can cancel and re purchase the packages if you get a price decrease. so id say lock in now. the internet has gone up for me since i waited

i booked in FEB for december and drinks was one thing that was available right away. 46 bucks and internet was 11.99

just a day or 2 ago internet is 14.39 and today they have booze plus internet for 54 i think

you literally have to check every thing every day to see if there are deals.

also ive read you can cancel and re purchase the packages if you get a price decrease. so id say lock in now. the internet has gone up for me since i waited

I don't necessarily want to purchase but want to keep an eye on the prices but the only thing I can monitor is the excursions. I was supposed to go on a cruise last February and purchased the drink package when it went on sale then there was another special at a better price so I cancelled the first and rebooked the better package. I booked that cruise over a year in advance of the sail date and could see all the prices for everything on the Cruise Planner.