Best Places to Hang Out on the Escape

julie100

What's your favorite place to be on the Escape?

I've been living under a rock and have no idea what "The Vibe" is, or what alternative hangout locations we'll have on the Escape in 11 days. I know about the Waterfront during the day and I know about the thermal spa, for which I plan to purchase a week pass.

I've actually been on the Escape before, for an anniversary, we went to the restaurants but spent most of our time enjoying our balcony (got our room steward to bring me a chaise :cool:) . I was surprised to see a bowling alley on our way out of the ship on disembarkation. Ha!

The chaos of the pool area is not appealing at all, we love peace and quiet. Thanks for any suggestions!

I've been living under a rock and have no idea what "The Vibe" is, or what alternative hangout locations we'll have on the Escape in 11 days....

...The chaos of the pool area is not appealing at all, we love peace and quiet. Thanks for any suggestions!

VIBE (in a nutshell) is an exclusive adult-only sundeck with a bar, better loungers/seating, service, and amenities. Passes are first come, first serve and sell-out quickly.

Video from CC member "Laszlo".....

lXeroHJikWI

....in addition to the areas that you mentioned (the Waterfront, VIBE, and the Spa), there is also deck 20 which offers sun/loungers and is usually quiet/not crowded.

What's your favorite place to be on the Escape?

I've been living under a rock and have no idea what "The Vibe" is, or what alternative hangout locations we'll have on the Escape in 11 days. I know about the Waterfront during the day and I know about the thermal spa, for which I plan to purchase a week pass.

I've actually been on the Escape before, for an anniversary, we went to the restaurants but spent most of our time enjoying our balcony (got our room steward to bring me a chaise :cool:) . I was surprised to see a bowling alley on our way out of the ship on disembarkation. Ha!

The chaos of the pool area is not appealing at all, we love peace and quiet. Thanks for any suggestions!

Spice H2O is adults only during the day and free at the top aft of the ship. The bar area might get slightly rowdy with smokers and maybe the hot tubs, but unlikely.

The District Brewhouse will have music playing but otherwise will be quiet during the day and has good couches and good same "waterfront" views but air-conditioned.

The uppermost sundeck 20 will be super-quiet as well.

District brewhouse has fantastic large windows and was a great place to relax. At night they have live music and became our go to spot along with some new friends that we met there on day 2!