LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Captain Johnny! Love him! A month ago on our Harmony sailing we had Captain Gus.

I also had a great chocolate martini at the Rising Tide bar. Such attention to detail, I almost hated to drink it to ruin the presentation! Almost, lol. Have a fabulous cruise, and calm seas.

Celeste

Wow! The ship photos look so shiny and new! Hah! I guess that's cause this ship is shiny and new! Duh! That was one of the biggest "pink" sail-aways that I have seen!!:hearteyes: Our fam will be on her in October for our anniversary and I am beyond excited!:') Thanks so much for allowing us to follow along! Oh and a big SHOUT OUT to all of our friends there with you!;) Wish y'all could join us in October! Save travels to all!! CHEERS FRIENDS!!:cool:

Chris, how bad was it at Embassy Suites yesterday trying to get an elevator to get out of there? How early did you leave? We are thinking if we get down the elevator by 9:30am, we shouldn't be too bad.

It wasn't bad. We used Uber over to the port and left the hotel at 10:30 and was checked at Pier 18 by 10:55

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It wasn't bad. We used Uber over to the port and left the hotel at 10:30 and was checked at Pier 18 by 10:55

That sounds perfect, thanks Chris. We are on Allure in 3 weeks, hopefully, we have a similar experience.

Enjoying your pictures.:)

Great job. We will be on harmony in december. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to post a couple pictures of your balcony. Our cabin is a couple of cabins down from yours and we are curious. We have been trying to find a picture of the larger balcony. Have a great cruise. :)

Great job. We will be on harmony in december. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to post a couple pictures of your balcony. Our cabin is a couple of cabins down from yours and we are curious. We have been trying to find a picture of the larger balcony. Have a great cruise. :)

39e0d7fd39be7c3591e7b445536d4580.jpg

Chris, from your pictures, it looks like your balcony is angled a bit forward. Do you have good protection from the wind? On our Quantum cruise, our balcony had limited protection from the wind, making it almost unusable on sea days.

Eileen

Thank you. :) one quick question where was the meet & mingle held.

Dazzles on deck 8

What is the cost for lunch at Jamies? Same menu, etc? Thanks

Same menu, 29 dollars for lunch

Chris, from your pictures, it looks like your balcony is angled a bit forward. Do you have good protection from the wind? On our Quantum cruise, our balcony had limited protection from the wind, making it almost unusable on sea days.

Eileen

Wind has not been an issue with my balcony