Want to know HOTS food not to miss!

My DH and I will be going on HOTS in 4 weeks and I can hardly wait--the Oasis class ships are my favorite and DH humors me!

Anyway, we are excited to try the excellent food choices on the ship, so we'd like to know the best food items that you had in the restaurants that were included in the cruise fare. We know the specialty restaurants are excellent, but we're most interested in restaurants that don't require an upcharge .

Looking forward to making a list of "not to miss" food items on HOTS!

Thanks for your suggestions!

Wonderland! It was awesome :) My DH is a bit of a picky eater, and he LOVED it too :) Our waiter asked if we had any food preferences/allergies, and then just kept bringing out tons of dishes... We had 2 desserts (you MUST have the world... it is the best!), and maybe 10 other appetizer/mains... We will definitely go there again, next time we are on a ship that has it. Oh, and the drinks were great too :)

I highly recommend the Solarium Bistro for dinner. You can (should?) make reservations, but it is free. The buffet for appetizers was impressive. DH was so pleased we went 3 times.

I second this.

That being said, OP, I would not say anything Royal Caribbean serves in their complimentary venues is memorable or "not to miss". It is similar in taste and quality to an your typical chain restaurant on land.