Crown loft suite question

There is no tub in a crown loft suite in either bathroom. Upstairs bathroom has a large shower, big enough for two, lower shower appears to be standard cabin shower size.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

100% correct. Oasis and Allure have two showers.

Harmony has a tub/shower combo upstairs with a shower downstairs. Symphony is YTBD.

We just switched to 1710 yesterday from our GS, I hope it was a good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and now addicted to these suites.

I did check and we are in 1748, second time in this CL.

Oh wait, no I bet you cannot wait for the excitement of this suite.

Enjoy, we do.

• 10 months later...

1702 on Symphony...has the benefit of the sea view rather than the sports court.....

It says it has obstruction.....and do you think there would be noise from CK or the bar on other side if I picked 1764?

2df1e556f2a56ce5b3a364ffec9d8723.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1702 on Symphony...has the benefit of the sea view rather than the sports court.....

It says it has obstruction.....and do you think there would be noise from CK or the bar on other side if I picked 1764?

I bleieve the obstruction is the rig they use to wash the windows in sl and ck.

Suite lounge and ck are flip flopped on oasis and allure. I dont think you will here too much noise. But there is like a storage room or pantry in the blank space.

Interesting that 1702 and 1764 are cl2 on Symphony. The rear facing cl2 have a much deeper balcony than the side facing cl1 cabins.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Thanks but I think you are on display with the sports court facing ones... and concerns about the noise from the courts too...?.

This is a heck of a lot of money to drop and get it wrong!! Lol. Surprise for DH on our anniversary ( so he is paying for it really anyway!!)

Thanks but I think you are on display with the sports court facing ones... and concerns about the noise from the courts too...?.

This is a heck of a lot of money to drop and get it wrong!! Lol. Surprise for DH on our anniversary ( so he is paying for it really anyway!!)

The noise has never bothered me from sports court. The closest we get to sports court is 1730 which is right in the middle of boardwalk. Or we tend to get a cl2 on starboard side which is by the mini golf.

I like to people watch and we can see the aquatheatre show from 1730. Although there is no abyss slide on oasis and allure yet.

Watch out, once you try a crown loft it is hard to go back! Rccl got my family and I hooked on these cabins.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Just as the AFT-FACING deck 17 suites can see and be seen from the deck 15 sports deck, the first few deck 17 suites on either side of the FOREWARD suite structure can see and be seen from the sun deck outside the Windjammer on deck 16. If you are standing at the balcony rail of any of the foreward suites on deck 17 you are visible to the sun deck below. Not to the degree you are aft, but you are visible.

I agree- If we are ever get to book one I would only book an L1- just my personal preference