Aqua class bath products

Softball20

I want to say Gilchrist & Soames. Not a flower scent, more like cucumbers and soap.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I needed some lip balm so asked my suite attendant if it was possible to get some on my last cruise (a couple of months ago). She got me some of the AQ lip balm - it was Gilchrist & Soames. Haven't been in AQ for a few years, but products used to be lemongrass scent, which I really liked.

Whether you need to bring your own depends on how particular you are. Gilchrest and Soames are a respected company who make fine products so for most people the toiletries are fine. Based on my personal experience, I would rate their conditioner as 'medium' strength. If you have normal to oily hair they work fine. If your hair is very coarse or dry I suggest bringing your own.

Whether you need to bring your own depends on how particular you are. Gilchrest and Soames are a respected company who make fine products so for most people the toiletries are fine. Based on my personal experience, I would rate their conditioner as 'medium' strength. If you have normal to oily hair they work fine. If your hair is very coarse or dry I suggest bringing your own.

Thanks; nice to know what they are using now. I think we used the shampoo when we were last in AQ, and it was fine, as was the body lotion. I believe what they had before was a different brand, but for shampoo, this will be just fine. Conditioner is another story. I have very long, thick hair, so it's probably better to bring my own.