Live from the Jewel - 4/30/17 Pacific Coastal

CoffeeGoddess

I'm doing Azure agian for dinner. This is a first for me, usually I stick to the buffet but this is my second time for dinner in an MDR. I'll be having French Onion Soup and the Prawns with linguine along with a Riesling.

Sent from outerspace

Oops, I thought all aboard was 9 but it is actually 9:30. There are still a couple of shuttles that just pulled up but the Princess ship is still docked, too.

I'm up in Spinnaker again waiting for sail away and listen to a guy do Stairway to Heaven bandeoke. The band is really good.

Sent from outerspace

Another shot from the aft. It's really cool to be right in the city at port.

Somehow I hurt my right ankle going down the stairs last night. It didn't twist, it didn't bend, I just stepped down into pain. I was hoping it would be fine this morning but I still have pain if I bend it and when I walk. When I get my bag at the hotel I dig out a Tylenol and hopefully get some relief.

33238b0503f339f910d626e771f6200d.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Nope, no booze for me this morning. They had a little stand by the atrium seating with coffee, juice, and water.

Then I rembered I had priority disembarkation, the letter from Bruno arrived last night with tags, so I am now in Chin Chin enjoying some tea.fdd80a71f42a5f0ecbd65ce891410036.jpg2a90bb36c767e1a01ce2a54f85171eeb.jpga98b19d98bd98594fd52fe9f8391440c.jpg

Sent from outerspace

There wasn't any stop required in customs so it was eazy to wall off. Grab my luggage, and head on up to the city walkway. The lines and backups were all for tours and getting transportation.

Since my foot was feeling better I decided to hoof it. Something I was rethinking as I had to head uphill. But I made it to the hotel, which doesn't have any rooms ready yet, and am now contemplating what to do for the next few hours.bdf67fd304bf084552dbd374fd796c90.jpg4a3760dcc284bae581d4130b58a3b6ac.jpg

Sent from outerspace

OMG.... although I worked all week and should be happy it's Friday I now have the disembark blues. Enjoy your stay.

Yeah, even though I'm still out and about in Vancouver I also have the disembark blues.

Sent from outerspace