How long are the main evening shows?

CH_ca

I vaguely remember they were less than an hour. Can someone please confirm? I'm trying to book our dinner immediately after the show like 8:30pm. Is there enough time?

depends pretty much on the show: if you are talking Rock of Ages or one of those the show might run longer, but the standard shows on the ships are from an hour to 1 and half hours. I think 8:30 might be cutting it a little close.

Oh! The latest reservation I could make is 8:30pm. Let's hope the shows won't run for longer than 1hr 15min or I'll just have to leave before they end. :o

you should be fine. If you get to dinner a few minutes late the world will not come to an end, at least we hope not.

Sorry, I meant to say we'll go to the early nightly show (usually the shows are at 7:30pm & 9:30pm) and go to dinner right after.

Still depends on ship. We are on the Breakaway in a few weeks and Burn the Floor runs 45 minutes and Rock of Ages 75 minutes. Cirque runs 90 minutes. Priscilla on the Epic runs nearly 2 hours.

"Cats" on the Oasis of the Seas runs 2 hours and 20 minutes with an additional 10 minute intermission.......and it feels more like 5 hours. Most folks leave after the first hour. Some only make it for 10 or 15 minutes.