"LIVE" - Aloha, Radiance of the Seas May 5, 2017 Honolulu to Vancouver

Your breakfast on the balcony looks heavenly -- is this the new room service menu with the $7.95 delivery fee?

It was the same old menu with no mention of any fee so I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We had a wonderful day in Kona. Weather was nice and hot. We did what we routinely do, walked along the waterfront drive, did some shopping, some eating, some drinking.

7f63e64e2ebddf6b713c3c2ab44cfba0.jpg

3b0efb57a87edfccf41ec861fcf20c43.jpg

7ccde8f28b71ec3da713f70d227e1234.jpg

4220aef3686062ffdb47eea238117117.jpg

856a4832ba32d4844825ba7bdd95d1e3.jpg

907089672758bd8f10bef61dadc5af7c.jpg

After the market we headed to Fish Hopper so I could get some lunch and Marie could get her ultimate bloody Mary

fd63cfdda1b491f425964ec48339e94c.jpg

Kona Big Wave golden ale

ec34b2b57cde9380cf58dc12f32bb71f.jpg

And a seafood salad for me.

943905f278f8cedb7a0d4bcbd6e8d1b5.jpg

Marie and her "drink"

b0a1530255003f889117c9d7d16c948c.jpg

6872c78eb2c22e3ed650dd43a11cf776.jpg

e291d2fbd67ba7e1820f875ee4973e66.jpg

After that we headed back on board.

0de413a708070187b3288db5c298986e.jpg

Where we found the amenities fairy had been busy. All the stuff was missing the first day lioks to have arrived.

I stoled an apple already.

8a18b1d1e29ca10be1562983ccb146c4.jpg

a33b90ad579c1a97e86f86ab6a18b592.jpg

da8686cdfa88361113889512dd396abb.jpg

56b8f1337f9a5b626e6ca788bfd9d00d.jpg

3acbb8c61c84fcf0e030ecebe03c2a8c.jpg

Thanks, Bill, I've been waiting for my Kona "fix." Did you buy fresh flowers at the market?

I forgot to mention. We did not get flowers as they didn't have any of the bamboo vases and I didn't think I could get one on board. Sigh

I have my first hero of the cruise, He is Adriano Cardoso, a Guest Services Officer. I have not been able to connect my netbook to the wifi ever since we boarded. I could not figure it out, I would shut the wifi connection off on my phone but it would just get me an error on the netbook. :loudcry:

Well it looks like I was not disconnecting the wifi correctly from my phone, He show me I needed to go into the phone's browser and put in the URL logoff.com . Once I did that the netbook connected right up.

My hero. :D

Did Marie's bloody mary have fruit wrapped in bacon? Wow, that is the Ultimate Bloody Mary! Looks like you had a nice day.

Nope, that was a bacon wrapped prawn. To go along with the fresh oyster on the half shell, crab cake slider, crab meat in lemon cup, crab stuffed olives and pickled green beans, It is actually a pretty good deal at $25 since it was her drink and lunch, :D

Hey folks. What a horrendous way to start the voyage! The morning show hosts said that immigration only had 4 officers to process 3,000 people getting off of the ship. Wow.

Due to our GoExpress ride not turning up we had to get a taxi. Got there at around 1pm. In our stateroom by 4.10pm. Bags arrived around 8.30pm. Phew!

Anyway we did the seahorse Tour, wandered around Kona then back here for a late lunch.

Meanwhile we accidentally locked the safe with an unknown combo. Hopefully we can get it opened!

Doh!

Wife is watching a movie with Denzel Washington. I'm heading up to watch the Sail Away Party soon.

Have fun everyone!

Hey folks. What a horrendous way to start the voyage! The morning show hosts said that immigration only had 4 officers to process 3,000 people getting off of the ship. Wow.

Due to our GoExpress ride not turning up we had to get a taxi. Got there at around 1pm. In our stateroom by 4.10pm. Bags arrived around 8.30pm. Phew!

Anyway we did the seahorse Tour, wandered around Kona then back here for a late lunch.

Meanwhile we accidentally locked the safe with an unknown combo. Hopefully we can get it opened!

Doh!

Wife is watching a movie with Denzel Washington. I'm heading up to watch the Sail Away Party soon.

Have fun everyone!

Yeah it was brutal for a lot of you. I feel bad as we got into that lucky few at the front of the line. Sorry to hear about Go808express not showing, did they even call to confirm that morning?

BTW I have done that safe thing and they are usually pretty quick in getting it opened. :)

I have my first hero of the cruise, He is Adriano Cardoso, a Guest Services Officer. I have not been able to connect my netbook to the wifi ever since we boarded. I could not figure it out, I would shut the wifi connection off on my phone but it would just get me an error on the netbook. :loudcry:

Well it looks like I was not disconnecting the wifi correctly from my phone, He show me I needed to go into the phone's browser and put in the URL logoff.com . Once I did that the netbook connected right up.

My hero. :D

That is so frustrating. I have had a few crew members come to my rescue over the past couple of years, and I agree, they are heroes! :hearteyes:

Guest services is very good at opening safes, as well. Jacks and Jills of all trades!

Yeah it was brutal for a lot of you. I feel bad as we got into that lucky few at the front of the line. Sorry to hear about Go808express not showing, did they even call to confirm that morning?

BTW I have done that safe thing and they are usually pretty quick in getting it opened. :)

Thanks Bill.

Safe was reset. Go Express reckoned that they turned up but we weren't there.

Anyway, it's history. Enjoying the moment (and a beer or two)!