"LIVE" - Aloha, Radiance of the Seas May 5, 2017 Honolulu to Vancouver

I'm so excited to be following along! Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We did this same itinerary last year on another line and had wonderful weather to Vancouver. Hope you get the same! My husband and I will be in the same type of cabin next year on the jewel in the Med so anxious to see how you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm so excited to be following along! Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We did this same itinerary last year on another line and had wonderful weather to Vancouver. Hope you get the same! My husband and I will be in the same type of cabin next year on the jewel in the Med so anxious to see how you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you for following along. This should be fun

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We finally got into our cabin but it looks like the attendant didn't finish cleaning before the crew drill started. So we did what all cruisers should do. Found a bar.

69e5d72d3300a8f261e0118b8285758e.jpg

As you can see I already started on it before figuring out the camera [emoji14]

Finally got to our room. There was a mix up with the reservations. They said we had a garden view for 1 person. :eek: Now in the ocean view room so we can see the ocean and follow along on your journey.

Is the sail away time still as scheduled?

Finally got to our room. There was a mix up with the reservations. They said we had a garden view for 1 person. :eek: Now in the ocean view room so we can see the ocean and follow along on your journey.

Is the sail away time still as scheduled?

6 pm.

One pain I have is my netbook will not connect to the Wi-Fi. Keeping getting an error, something about no row at position 0. I have no idea why. Sigh.

Hawaii doesn't observe daylight savings. Normally it's 3hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, Hawaii does not observe DST. Now that we have "sprung forward" the West Coast is 3 hours ahead of Hawaii, the East Coast is 6 hours ahead. When we "fall back" in the winter months, the time difference is 2 hours.

Sail away was at 7:40 while we were at dinner. I had delicious prime rib.

Still waiting to see if we have a cabin attendant, so far no sights.

Prime rib on the first night?? What a great way to start the cruise! Was that in the main dining room? If so, I hope that menu holds for 35 days, not that I'm counting or anything :D .

Bill, question regarding Hale Koa hotel. Did you say your room rate was less than $150? My DH retired as an E7. I just looked at Oct and the rooms are showing $650+. Am I doing something wrong? Because I keep hearing the price is great. 😣

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Bill, question regarding Hale Koa hotel. Did you say your room rate was less than $150? My DH retired as an E7. I just looked at Oct and the rooms are showing $650+. Am I doing something wrong? Because I keep hearing the price is great. 😣

We stayed at the hale koa two years ago and we paid $135 a night which is a terrific rate for a hotel on the beach. Try emailing them, maybe something is going on or it's the total rate for your stay.

Prime rib on the first night?? What a great way to start the cruise! Was that in the main dining room? If so, I hope that menu holds for 35 days, not that I'm counting or anything :D .

Prime rib had always been on the first night menu so you should have a great meal the first night. [emoji3]

Yes it was under $150 a night. I would suggest giving them a call.