And the brand new, surprise shop opening on the Carnival Breeze today is......

bwellen

Pandora Jewelry!!

John Heald posted a video today in which he is scanning the atrium while saying that he can't give any hints and then the video finishes with him focusing on a big Pandora banner hanging in the atrium. Also I see that someone else has commented that it is listed in the Fun Times today as well.

Oh well, I'm sure there are some excited people somewhere!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pandora Jewelry!!

John Heald posted a video today in which he is scanning the atrium while saying that he can't give any hints and then the video finishes with him focusing on a big Pandora banner hanging in the atrium. Also I see that someone else has commented that it is listed in the Fun Times today as well.

Maybe some 12 year old girls?

Pandora Jewelry!!

I am excited!!! it means there is another thing taking up space on the ship I do NOT have to spend money on...

Maybe some 12 year old girls?

Funny you say that because we have 11 & 13 year old daughters and Pandora Jewelry is the LAST thing they would get excited about on a cruise ship!

I am excited!!! it means there is another thing taking up space on the ship I do NOT have to spend money on...

Totally agree with you. I am at the point where my sail and sign card total is under $100 for my last 10 CCL or so cruises. This shop will continue to keep my total low - LOL!

I cannot understand for the life of me why would anybody want to shop when you can do that anytime at home, your on vacation why shop lol. Oh well we all are different I guess?

Day @ sea. Shop or lay in the sun and get skin cancer. Hmmmm what to do what to do......

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Guess I am in the minority. LOL I love my Pandora bracelet and always check ports to see if there is a Pandora store there to buy a charm that is specific to that country.:D

I buy Pandora charms in each port I visit. Spoon rest and charms are all I buy on vacation.

I have 4 different bracelets and have loved filling them.

SSOceanliner- I have lupus I cannot be in the sun, I do not lie in the sun at all.

Easyboy hahaha true!

Tef43 lol :)

I would like to see another type of complimentary place where you can get other types of food, chicken wings be nice, or maybe a large salad bar or a deli sandwich place and one that stays open late in the evening so you have something else to eat other than just pizza.

I would like an ice cream place like Ben & Jerrys or Baskin Robbins, or Marble Slab type place. I know there is the free swirls ice cream but would also enjoy the ice cream upgrade option. If not that, then maybe a magazine/bookstore? I don't really get the whole jewelry shopping thing on a cruise. But to each his own. [emoji4]

If a new bar, something similar to O'Sheehans on NCL. That place looks awesome.

Looks awesome because it IS awesome. Its great to have a 24 hour sit down restaurant/bar that serves good food around the clock on a cruise. I've had many a fajita, reuben or wings at 2am in O'Sheehans. I recently did my first cruise on Carnival and although it was a great cruise, I missed having a 24 hour restaurant/bar!

I despise shopping so I definitely don't do it on a cruise, except to quickly pick out a magnet in each port or let my kids pick out a souvenir from time to time (which inevitably winds up hidden away in a toy drawer as soon as we get home, never to be looked at or played with again)