Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

If you get a chance sometime during your cruise could you take some pictures of both sides of your closet. I'm anxious to know if it just has bars to hang your clothes or if there is a pull down shelf. I like to have some shelf space so if there isn't any I'll see about bringing one of those hanging things.

Again your review is great I wish you great weather and smooth sailing!

Wow you have been so busy since boarding. Don't forget to enjoy.

Enjoying reading along, photos amazing. Equinox is my favourite ship, hopefully May next year.

Interested to hear what the weather is doing.

Very much enjoying your posts. We leave on the 26th, just 3 weeks!! Now I'm wondering whether to upgrade from classic drink package. We will also be C2, love the pics of your stateroom. Which deck are you on? We will be in 1211, think it's Sky deck?

If you get a chance sometime during your cruise could you take some pictures of both sides of your closet. I'm anxious to know if it just has bars to hang your clothes or if there is a pull down shelf. I like to have some shelf space so if there isn't any I'll see about bringing one of those hanging things.

Again your review is great I wish you great weather and smooth sailing!

Both side of the closet are the same, a small shallow shelf at the top, hanging rail along the top & a pull out part but it's not a solid shelf it's more like more hanging space I guess?

5038a3299362f61e0f13c69213bd9cc2.jpgd4f9feab1a944927606ba40e07c3c131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very much enjoying your posts. We leave on the 26th, just 3 weeks!! Now I'm wondering whether to upgrade from classic drink package. We will also be C2, love the pics of your stateroom. Which deck are you on? We will be in 1211, think it's Sky deck?

We are on deck 10,

As for the drink package I guess that depends on the individual but for me I'd alway have the premium package as I like to try all the premium drinks, also not having to sign for anything or keep track is a plus for me [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving this review. Almost feels like we're right there with you. We are doing the same itinerary in October and it's our very first visit to the Caribbean. We're excited to try and work our way through those drink menus. Lots of different drinks to try, we have the premium package thankfully!!

I'm really looking forward to hearing about the islands and excursions.

Have a wonderful cruise.

A little recap of day 1...

Arrived at the port around 10.15, on the ship just after 11 [emoji1303] the whole process was handled very well from our experience but I did hear/read things were a little busier later in the day with long lines in the rain [emoji33]

We went to the concierge lunch and it was nice, a nice calm way to start the cruise away from the mad house that is the buffet,

Cabins were ready around 1pm so that was good [emoji4] my case arrived around 1.15 but Julies only turned up when we got back from the drill,

Our drill (C2) was in the ensemble lounge and we were lucky to get seats close to the exit (we arrived 15 mins early)

I spent the afternoon exploring the bars etc to get some info and then got ready for dinner, we had a great meal in Murano with great service from both Nedad & Nenad! Yes both members of staff had the same name [emoji23]again a great way to start the cruise,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk