Celebration Dinner

I have a similar question -- might be the same answer. Our agent included Special Request, Birthday by each of our names. (We're both turning a "special" birthday) Does anyone care, or do anything with those special requests?

Maybe a dumb question but here goes....

Since I'm utilizing MTD and my travel agent has arranged for our Anniversary to be celebrated on the first formal night what dinning room do I go to?

You would go to whatever dining room is indicated on your SeaPass card.

If they remember, and it might be wise to remind the waiter when you arrive for dinner, they will stick a candle in your dessert and sing. Anything more you will need to pay for.

We just got off Oasis today and when I booked this I had them add my husbands milestone birthday date that was during the cruise. I was told they would come and serenade or do whatever they do, but his birthday came and went and NOTHING!

I didn't think I needed to tell our MTD server, but I guess I did have to because I was disappointed that nothing was done.

We've celebrated two anniversaries on Royal's cruises and they have always brought us a dessert with a candle and sang to us. On our 40th anniversary, we chose to eat at Chops and the wait staff did nothing so we assumed they were not aware of our anniversary even though it was on our reservation. On the next night, we dined in the MDR and we were met with, "Where were you? We missed your actual anniversary date, but we'll celebrate tonight." It was sweet of them to remember and we appreciated the celebration.