My Time Dining - Website Glitch?

Hello,

We did My Time Dining on Allure last Feburary. Our time was 6:45 and it worked out well. We booked the same cruise on Oasis for February 18, 2018. My wife was checking out our cruise planner and noticed the dining bookings were already open for this cruise however the only available dining times are 6 and 7:30? It's hard to believe that all the other times are filled up for a cruise that is 9 months away. I'm thinking it's a glitch which will get fixed as we get nearer the cruise date. She did reserve a 6 pm time assuming we can change it if the site opens up more times. I guess we could also call in as we get closer. Just wondering if anyone has noticed this and if the other times showed up closer to cruise date? Thanks.

Edited by Jcol5786
Spelling

i just booked for a november trip and MTD was already booked up. so much for the 90 days out window you hear about :)

I wouldn't count on it. A few folks are getting a message:

Selection not available

My Time Dining has been booked for all days. Please go to Order History to modify your existing My Time Dining orders.

I called 1-800-398-9819 to talk to the cruise planning department and I was told My Time Dining times hadn't even been loaded yet and it would be closer to the 90 day mark. I was told by two different representatives. IF you are getting the same message, I would either call or try again about 90 days before or keep checking.

Thanks for the update. It's still strange. When we first looked at out cruise planner MTD was not available for booking then last week it started showing up as available however only two slots were open. It's like they only did a partial upload of slots. Guess we will need to keep checking and as we get closer to the 90 day mark see if the remainder open up.

Edited by Jcol5786
Changed post after reading follow up message.

Our cruise is in October and MTD shows available to reserve. I have tried online and called several time and every time they assure me that my reservations are made for each night along with my parents and grandparents and they sent me an email confirming this. However, my cruise planner shows a different mix of us on different nights. How hard is it to get all 6 of us showing on each night? The glitches are so frustrating and the phones aren't much better being that I have gotten disconnected twice after I got to a real person.