Platinum Logo Gift

dheat789

Backpack on the Miracle.

Thin, (ripstop?) nylon. Name brand. Folds into its own little pouch. Good size, about the same size as a string backpack and much more comfortable to wear. Only bad thing is that it doesn't have any outside pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got the backpacks, which we left behind.
Even if you didn't want them, there is a robust secondary market on eBay for all things VIFP.

Even if you didn't want them, there is a robust secondary market on eBay for all things VIFP.

I usually find someone at my dining table who will gladly take a VIFP gift that I have no intention of using. Some of the gifts are quite useful, while others are not for me or duplicates or triplicates of what I received already.

One man gathers what another man spills.

I usually find someone at my dining table who will gladly take a VIFP gift that I have no intention of using. Some of the gifts are quite useful, while others are not for me or duplicates or triplicates of what I received already.

One man gathers what another man spills.

Very nice of you to share! That's a great thing to do! So far we have enjoyed all the gifts from Carnival, but we've only been 4 times since Platinum.

I am currently on the Carnival Legend Alaskan cruise and I just received the night light with the blue glow as the Platinum logo gift :)
The Legend doesn't get many Platnium cruises when it's down here in Australia. Went in Feburary & only 4 of us. So they let the gold vifp people to the cocktail party here... That's why they would have a older gift..

On the April 30 Dream we got Tervis tumblers with the ship on them. I traded one at Guest Services for the nightlight ( it took her a while to find one). I used it for 2 days and it quit but they were kind enough to hunt me down another that has worked so far.

We received the back pack(s) on our 4-29-17 Glory cruise. Kind of cute how it folds into itself to the size of a can of Fosters.

Hey, a "gift" is a gift, eh? (By the by, I like this backpack better than the strawberries!;p)