Knitting bag left under bed on Liberty

We are just off Liberty in Galveston today, May 14. I realized I left my knitting bag under the bed next to the wall. It green with a black rubber bottom making it hard to see when on its side. I'm concerned our cabin attendant, Howard, may not see it when turning the cabin. We were in aft cabin 1702. I called Royal Caribbean customer service and submitted a lost item report. I have also posted on the Liberty 5/14/17 roll call. Anything else I can do or suggestions on getting this bag back. It only had yarn,knitting needles and supplies so nothing of value to anyone else, but I am so sad thinking of not getting it back. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We left a Coach wallet on Liberty....called to get tell them where exactly. They said they had found it and were going to send it to us, never did. Oh well, we just chalked it up as a mess up. I hope you get it but don't hold your breath.

If you are on that other big social media site you could look for s roll call there as well also lots of fan pages there you can post on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

How is anyone getting information that people will look for things for them? I left my nice insulated mug on a bar during debarking, immediately emailed the lost and found when I realized I had done it and couldn't go back on the ship and they emailed me back saying 'Although we genuinely sympathize with you, we regret to inform you that personal property, such as clothing, personal hygiene items, shoes, or perishable items are discarded when found due to health and sanitary purposes. We apologize for any disappointment this response may cause'

I have seen people talk about other instances of lost things being looked for but this was a fast response saying 'too bad'. I told them exactly where it was and when it was left and that's the response I got. Who did you contact to get someone saying they were looking into it?