Bottled water

Guy2073

I am going on my first cruise at the end of the month on the pride, i was told i could order a case of water onboard for my room. Is this true and how do i do that, and how much is it.

Yes! I do it every cruise! Go to Carnival's website and login.

From the main menu click manage > in-room gifts & shopping > in state room beverages.

Water comes up first. You purchase and decided which day you'd like it delivered!

Keep in mind the tap water on the ship is perfectly safe to drink!

Enjoy your 1st cruise! :D

Yes it is, but I haven't figured out how to get the sink ashore with me:D (and having the bottles is more convenient for us to carry on excursions).

Certainly bottled water is more convenient to carry around with you.

Refilling them with tap water is always as option. ;)

But if refilling on the buffet PLEASE use a clean cup.

We buy a bottle or two in our first port, then refill the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can always bring a refillable bottle from home with you when you board. Then you can fill it with water before you go ashore in each port. It's as easy as carrying a purchased bottle of water and it's much cheaper because it's free! But the best reason for doing this is environmental--fewer plastic bottles in landfills.

Yes it is, but I haven't figured out how to get the sink ashore with me:D (and having the bottles is more convenient for us to carry on excursions).

ROFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always bring a refillable bottle from home with you when you board. Then you can fill it with water before you go ashore in each port. It's as easy as carrying a purchased bottle of water and it's much cheaper because it's free! But the best reason for doing this is environmental--fewer plastic bottles in landfills.

Then you can use a clean cup or glass to refill your refillable water bottle. I have seen too many cruisers just put their used bottle up and over the dispenser spout, contaminating it for subsequent users. Contamination is avoided by following the posted directions to use a new cup whenever using a coffee, water or juice dispenser.