Shows on Oasis

Wow! Did mot realize they keep the same show for that long.

It's very expensive to change shows. There are shows on Voyager that have been there for over 10 years.

• 3 weeks later...
curious if anyone knows when show will be changed from Cats on the Oasis. Sailing Dec 2018 and hoping to see something other than Cats.

We're actually looking forward to seeing Cats on our Jan 2018 cruise. We were hoping it would still be available. Glad to know it won't be changed until dry dock in 2020/2021. Just returned from Mothers Day cruise on Allure and really enjoyed Mama Mia show.

It's very expensive to change shows. There are shows on Voyager that have been there for over 10 years.

It will take Royal awhile to find a junk yard to take the Cats junkyard.

We're actually looking forward to seeing Cats on our Jan 2018 cruise. We were hoping it would still be available. Glad to know it won't be changed until dry dock in 2020/2021. Just returned from Mothers Day cruise on Allure and really enjoyed Mama Mia show.

Good, glad you will have the opportunity. Everyone should see it once! Once was enough for me, but glad i did it.

Though not as popular as MDR attire or smoking on balconies, this topic of Cats does come up from time to time and generates numerous opinion. So before this get buried, let me add something. Oasis does have other evening shows, so you can skip Cats if you want and easily find something else to do.

However if you haven't seen it already, my recommendation is to watch Cats all the way through. If you have the patience to get through the first half, the second half is much better and actually has some story and connection between musical numbers. Keep in mind it is one of the longest running shows on Broadway and has won numerous awards. So they must have done *something* right.

It will take Royal awhile to find a junk yard to take the Cats junkyard.

I bet it makes it's way into a theater, somewhere. Or as part of a travelling version of Cats.

When we talked with some of crew about We Will Rock You- much of that stage came from London.