Muster video

Softball20

We just boarded the Reflection today in Civitavecchia. I have to say the muster video is about the most stupid thing I've ever seen! I understand the need for the drill, and we always go and pay attention - as we should as it's necessary and important no matter how many cruises one has been on. However, this new spy-themed video was ridiculous. When did they start this? I was on the Silhouette in January, and we got the regular safety information, not this corny video.

We just boarded the Reflection today in Civitavecchia. I have to say the muster video is about the most stupid thing I've ever seen! I understand the need for the drill, and we always go and pay attention - as we should as it's necessary and important no matter how many cruises one has been on. However, this new spy-themed video was ridiculous. When did they start this? I was on the Silhouette in January, and we got the regular safety information, not this corny video.

This is no good without a copy of the video. Your mission, Softball20, if you decide to accept it, is to find a copy of this video and post it here on CC.

As always, should you or any of your Cruiser Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Softball20.

:)

Maybe someone will post it on u tube,,.

We were shown the usual one in oct on Infinity..but subjected to a grade school level video..i think it was on hand washing.....

Maybe someone will post it on u tube,,.

We were shown the usual one in oct on Infinity..but subjected to a grade school level video..i think it was on hand washing.....

:rolleyes: Ah but some folk need to see that video on hand washing!! eugh.

:confused:More handwashing = less sickness!

We just got off the Refelection this morning, and I agree, the video was just plain stupid!!! Please go to the Sunset bar and tell Rickey, that Brian and Lisa already miss him!!

Have a great cruise

We just got off the Refelection this morning, and I agree, the video was just plain stupid!!! Please go to the Sunset bar and tell Rickey, that Brian and Lisa already miss him!!

Have a great cruise

We've only been on since about noon today, but Ricky has been great!

The muster video is still stupid. I'm sorry I didn't get any kind of video of it. Glad we are not the only ones who found it painful!

This is no good without a copy of the video. Your mission, Softball20, if you decide to accept it, is to find a copy of this video and post it here on CC.

As always, should you or any of your Cruiser Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Softball20.

:)

Sorry I wasn't more prepared to handle the mission. Sadly, the muster video did not self-destruct; we had to watch the whole thing!

I thought the video was great, so much better than dragging your life vest and listening to the boring person talk ! It was funny, and it told you everything you needed. I think it is a much better way to do it!

Not seen this new video but that 'wash your hands' jingle got into my head last cruise and I found myself humming it.....same way as after first visit to Disney 'its a small world' haunted me for months!

Please tell me this spy one doesn't have a jingle!

Not seen this new video but that 'wash your hands' jingle got into my head last cruise and I found myself humming it.....same way as after first visit to Disney 'its a small world' haunted me for months!

Ditto! :')