Food Taste & Quality in MDR

We have sailed RCCL ships in the past ;but ,it has been quite awhile ;as we mostly sailed on Celebrity .ships & trying RCCL once again:)

We are booking 2 cruises next year .One is Nov 23rd on Navigator of the Seas ma 9 night cruise & the 2nd one is Dec 9 ,2018 on Oasis of the Seas .How is the food taste & quality & service in the MDR

Thanks in advance for your replies

Food on Navigator on March ranged from good to excellent with one or two mediocre entrees, but nothing horrible. Service was great.

I'm pretty sure it is dependent on the ship to a certain extent--we enjoyed the MDR much more on Navigator than we did on Enchantment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We also were on Allure last week and felt the food has improved in the MDR, though it could still be hotter. Our waiters were very good from day 2 on after we moved from a table that was being overwhelmed by a large party at a table that was not large enough for that party. The waiters were also overwhelmed by this very demanding group. We were able to get the same table and waitstaff from day 2 on after we talked to the hostess as we exited the dining room day 2.

We have sailed on the Explorer, Liberty, Quantum and Anthem twice and have found the meals on board to be delicious. Don't miss Coastal Kitchen if you are booked in a Spa Suite or above on Oasis, some of the best dinners anywhere.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

MDR food was very satisfactory on the Freedom last week with the exception of the wretched "always available" strip steak. I must say that having sailed RCCL 3 times in the last few years, the menus are no longer very exciting. And the WJ just gets worse and worse although we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the offerings in the Promenade Cafe this time around.