Using the "Next Cruise" kiosk

Am I right in saying that the Next Cruise "kiosk" or room on all the RCI ships are NOT open on embarkation day but on the first full day at sea. Case in point we're on the Navigator June 14th and wondering if they'll be open that day or the next.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Am I right in saying that the Next Cruise "kiosk" or room on all the RCI ships are NOT open on embarkation day but on the first full day at sea. Case in point we're on the Navigator June 14th and wondering if they'll be open that day or the next.

Embarkation Day, but later in evening...

Just looked at day 1 compasses for our last two cruises. Next Cruise was open on Allure on day 1 last week from 11am to 7pm. On Anthem this past February, it was open Noon to 6 pm.

Check it out once you board, it should be open.

On Rhapsody in January at about 2 or so on embarkation day I walked by the Next Cruise area. They were not open but there was one gentleman there at his computer so I grabbed a chair and talked him into booking a cruise for my wife and I.

I did the same thing on Radiance earlier this month on one of the at sea days. It was already past their hours for that day but there was a young lady there this time.

Both times I already knew what cruises I was going to book so it was a quick process. If you walk up saying "I know what cruise I want" they will probably not turn you away. :D

The last 2 or 3 cruises that I've done the Next Cruise has been open when I boarded (around 12:30pmish). I was able to book cruises. Also often times they will have a draw for a free cruise if you book a cruise at Next cruise before something like day 3 of your cruise.

The last 2 or 3 cruises that I've done the Next Cruise has been open when I boarded (around 12:30pmish). I was able to book cruises. Also often times they will have a draw for a free cruise if you book a cruise at Next cruise before something like day 3 of your cruise.

Our last cruise it was for $300 OBC. I didn't win. :(

Our last cruise it was for $300 OBC. I didn't win. :(

It was the same on Allure last week, $300 OBC on current cruise if you won raffle. There was a card in our cabin on day 1 that said if you booked that day, you got a free bottle of champagne to celebrate.

"I know what cruise I want" they will probably not turn you away. :D

They love when you know what you want , I get there on day one with a piece of paper with date room number and everything, it takes them less than 10 mins